Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

Niggas ignoring the amber rose arc because it spawned MBDTF.
That was the 808's era too.I recall him annoying me at that point but it was more because he was promoting gay culture and singing badly using autotune

Even if ye got with her post 808's it was not far after the album dropped

he still hadn't done anything directly anti black,but yeah I guess signs were there and certain bars were cringe

Everyone talking about they not listening to Kanye West no more is just idiotic.

This shit is deeper than his music. This is about his mental health. Kanye not there hasn't been all the way there for a number of years now.

He need his real friends to get him help but he probably ain't listening cuz he's yet to hit rock bottom yet

Everyone talking about they not listening to Kanye West no more is just idiotic.

This shit is deeper than his music. This is about his mental health. Kanye not there hasn't been all the way there for a number of years now.

He need his real friends to get him help but he probably ain't listening cuz he's yet to hit rock bottom yet

It's been years. You don't think his real friends have tried? You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. He doesn't believe their is anything wrong with him.

Clearly he doesn't have any real friends or even family that cares about him like that if they've let it get this far.

Niggas need to stop sympathizing and start immobilizing him.

I don't really remember him cooning before the Kim era

The Bush Katrina thing was in what 2004/2005

Then shit Beyonce had he greatest video of ahll tyme

I guess I thought of Ye as casually conscious before he started saying other shit.

I'm not blaming it on KIm,but seems like he been cooning since being with her.

he changed after his mom died,but it wasn't really a change to where I thought he was anti black in his 808's era
it was before Kim

It started around the Taylor Swift shit. White supremacists targeted him non stop on social media, that's when he completely changed his righteous ways.

In 2011 he rapped the most coonish lyrics in hip hop history: "I'll even make my kids be Republican so everybody knows they love white people". That was on Watch the Throne, way before kim

Kim was the icing on the coon cake but shes not the cake itself

How can he say what Harriet Tubman did or didn’t do when he’s admitted he doesn’t even read

"Slavery was a choice" was all I needed to to hear to not take dude seriously anymore...all this is just confirmation that he ain't right. He either wants to say controversial shit for attention or just honestly believes the shit he saying. Either way is disturbing. I know people that follow dude to no end, he def got an audience that's gonna believe all this bullshit n run w it. That's the concerning part

Bruh i never had any mental issues until i got diagnosed with an incurable disease and now im on anti depressants and see a weekly therapist, things change, aint like you gotta be born with the shit, plus god knows how many close to him have came out and said he aint been the same since his momma passed, sometimes all it takes is a trigger

Mental illness affects people differently. Clearly dude ain't right. I havent even watched this shit fully yet...but any experience can trigger a psychological break. Not sure if that's the case here. But dude ain't been right for a minute

All who work for him is coons

Hmmm..this is a tough one. People work for bullshit bosses all the time. They dont necessarily agree w they boss, they just need that paycheck. I'm sure if the CEO of Walmart comes out n says some ignorant shit, most employees ain't gonna quit cause they disagree. But I see your point

Hmmm..this is a tough one. People work for bullshit bosses all the time. They dont necessarily agree w they boss, they just need that paycheck. I'm sure if the CEO of Walmart comes out n says some ignorant shit, most employees ain't gonna quit cause they disagree. But I see your point

Yea. But most of the folks that work for him don’t need to.

Back