Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

I think Kayne is just fan of free thinkers. I'm unsure if he supports the chick ideas or even Trump bitch ass, but I think he does support their free thoughts and unapologetic views to challenge the traditional norm. He can relate to being demonized even if it forces him to side with demons.

Unfortunately West just sucks at communicating his views well and he is a expert troll.

I think Kayne is just fan of free thinkers. I'm unsure if he supports the chick ideas or even Trump bitch ass, but I think he does support their free thoughts and unapologetic views to challenge the traditional norm. He can relate to being demonized even if it forces him to side with demons.

Unfortunately West just sucks at communicating his views well and he is a expert troll.

Just stop.

He clearly said he is a fan of her and Trump.

He said it as clear as the sentence above

where is the deleting music brigade?

51wxo6.gif

Back