Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

I been streaming music legally for over 3 years. That stops when kanye projects drop. He's maga now

You said Trump is a troll but based on his history does he look like a man that don’t believe what he says? Kanye USED to be on that conscious tip, but for close to a decade now he’s been cooning, so you call that “trolling”, “trolling” for 10 years? It seems like you are the one that has more faith in humanity than I do.

That nigga used to be around business types like Jay and Dame, conscious types like mos, kweli and common. My question is how the fuck did he decide to start cooning to white people? It's really like a slap in the face to those dudes he came up with

He been cooning since he started chasing white acceptance
And that happened around the time he stole that white girls trophy lol. After he pissed off white America about Bush he double down with Taylor. I guess the backlash was too much. He knew if he was going to get into the fashion world he would have to sell his soul.

Also add in legit mental illness and drug use.

Kanye got some serious issues.He never really recovered from his mother's death and he has been on the edge for yrs.

He got classic albums though and he hasn't actually hurt anybody physically

he wilding though and needs some help and this shit got him looking real bad out here.

Also add in legit mental illness and drug use.

Kanye got some serious issues.He never really recovered from his mother's death and he has been on the edge for yrs.

He got classic albums though and he hasn't actually hurt anybody physically

he wilding though and needs some help and this shit got him looking real bad out here.

Stop making excuses for the sucka shit that nigga been doing and is currently doing.

That grown man out here fucking up. END OF STORY

It's about time that we recognize that Kanye West is less of a product of his environment and more so a reflection of his surroundings.

Musically, lyrically, and idealistically. You can differentiate the people around him by his own behavior. He is, and has always been, a perpetual sponge.

TYT went in on Kanye. lol

At some point racism/bigotry should not be treated like a difference of opinion that shit is idiotic it is a great wrong and anyone who hold these views should be ostracized and called out not coddled and have their idiotic "opinion" rationalized

We need to stop acting like "It's just his/her opinion" is ever a valid response. Just because everyone has a right to their opinion doesn't mean opinions can't be criticized. And just because most opinions can't be definitively proven wrong doesn't mean they aren't stupid.

This nigga Kanye really said that racism is in your mind and blacks need to get over slavery?

Back