Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

This is that bullshit. Shut down conversation if someone disagrees or makes a point you don't like. If you can make a point it'b clear how wrong mine is. It's sad to see you can't just speak without trying to silence the others side.
Oh and Hilary

Bro again your problem is you're failin' to see that there is consensus that Trump is racist. People aren't just followin' the opinion of the news like I kno' you think we are.
The onus is on you to prove Trump isn't racist because, again, the evidence says that he is.

And for the love of Jah, please please please stop with the false equivalencies. Fuck. 'Trump is racist' is a fair opinion to hold because the EVIDENCE SAYS SO and 'Trump is not racist' is not a fair opinion because THE EVIDENCE SAYS SO

Y’all need to leave Kanye alone. He gone, ain’t shit we can do. Soon as white America finds no more use for his shenanigans and Kim fancies some other fool he’ll be kicked to the curb. Guaranteed he will crawl back to the black delegation for acceptance. Most will welcome him with open arms, but naw fuck all that. This dude done had so many chances.

Remember white supremacy always breaks it's tools and disregard them. Kanye is about about to learn that lesson just like Omarosa, and Bill Cosby.

I'm refuting some of the accusations against Trump. You know, like in a conversation. You understand that, right? And that metaphor makes no sense. If you entertain a clown you don't become part of the circus. You have to work for the circus to be part of it. Are you trying to say don't correct people you know to be wrong?
c63e1c1f032dba103102a62b201c1d9b.jpg

Your refutations are ass though. Either you're trolling or a white supremacist yourself

If they're ass then let people read them and if they think they're ass after that then cool. Let Kanye wear his hat and if you don't like it cool.

Y'all know actual white supremacist go around wanting the murder of black people. Why would you make it seem less by calling people who doesn't hate black people one. The term won't mean anything if used your way

If they're ass then let people read them and if they think they're ass after that then cool. Let Kanye wear his hat and if you don't like it cool.

Y'all know actual white supremacist go around wanting the murder of black people. Why would you make it seem less by calling people who doesn't hate black people one. The term won't mean anything if used your way

You do know he was sued by the justice department for expressly discriminating against black folks getting housing right? The guy literally participated in systemic racism (which isnt isnt even a surprise since his dad was AT LEAST sympathetic to the KKK) and yet dense people come out of the wood work trying to defend a guy I guarantee gives zero fucks about your existence, white or black

Bro again your problem is you're failin' to see that there is consensus that Trump is racist. People aren't just followin' the opinion of the news like I kno' you think we are.
The onus is on you to prove Trump isn't racist because, again, the evidence says that he is.

And for the love of Jah, please please please stop with the false equivalencies. Fuck. 'Trump is racist' is a fair opinion to hold because the EVIDENCE SAYS SO and 'Trump is not racist' is not a fair opinion because THE EVIDENCE SAYS SO

If you've ever met a racist it's a guy or women who goes around saying they hate a race of people. Like the KKK dudes. If there was audio or video of him saying fucked up shit that's evidence. Already said a lot of the things he accused of doesn't pertain to race but can't ever see some agreeing so ok. You can't just go off of consensus. That's just group think. The onus is not on me to prove Trump isn't racist because others say so though I have tried to refute some of the points.

You may find this to be a false equivalency but it's another group people accuse Trump of being hateful of. The consensus is Trump is anti LGBT. Where? When has he said he hates gays? I seen him fly one of those flags. He didn't want Trannys in the army but that was cause of medical cost and that ain't a crazy take to have. So does Trump hate gays? A lot of people say it so it must be right.

You do know he was sued by the justice department for expressly discriminating against black folks getting housing right? The guy literally participated in systemic racism (which isnt isnt even a surprise since his dad was AT LEAST sympathetic to the KKK) and yet dense people come out of the wood work trying to defend a guy I guarantee gives zero fucks about your existence, white or black

You know suing someone of something doesn't make that person guilty. You know what racists don't do? Hang around black people. Be seen with black people. They talk about at length how they dislike black people. Not Trump though. Trump does these weird subtle things like say he don't wanna bring rapists in from Mexico or call a country populated by black people a shit hole. So he only racist sometimes

If you've ever met a racist it's a guy or women who goes around saying they hate a race of people. Like the KKK dudes. If there was audio or video of him saying fucked up shit that's evidence. Already said a lot of the things he accused of doesn't pertain to race but can't ever see some agreeing so ok. You can't just go off of consensus. That's just group think. The onus is not on me to prove Trump isn't racist because others say so though I have tried to refute some of the points.

You may find this to be a false equivalency but it's another group people accuse Trump of being hateful of. The consensus is Trump is anti LGBT. Where? When has he said he hates gays? I seen him fly one of those flags. He didn't want Trannys in the army but that was cause of medical cost and that ain't a crazy take to have. So does Trump hate gays? A lot of people say it so it must be right.

No you can't just go off of consensus but, like I've stressed many times, the consensus is derived from EVIDENCE.

And yes, if you're denyin' that Trump is racist or aren't sure that he is, the onus is absolutely on you to explain why. Its not because others are tellin' you to, its because other have EVIDENCE which supports their view. So if you want to dispute their view, you need EVIDENCE of your own.

We're talkin' about race but if you want proof tat Trump doesn't like the LGBT community (again, not that its pertinent to this discussion) but you only need look at is attempts to reinstate trans bans in the military.

You know suing someone of something doesn't make that person guilty. You know what racists don't do? Hang around black people. Be seen with black people. They talk about at length how they dislike black people. Not Trump though. Trump does these weird subtle things like say he don't wanna bring rapists in from Mexico or call a country populated by black people a shit hole. So he only racist sometimes
You are incredibly stupid.

A lot of those things he did and said were besides the fact the person was black. Like calling people who knelt sons of bitches. That's obvious he feels a type of way that they knelt and not cause they black. Banning muslims is try to stop the threat of terrorism. You think he gives a fuck who you pray too? The central 5 case. I ain't seen vid or audio of him even speakin on it but if he did it's possible he thought they were guilty. He can be wrong on judging cases. The shithole comments. Again no audio or vid but how does calling somewhere a shithole pertain to race? I'm sure there's places in the US that could get called a shithole.

There are racist people out there and he can tell who they are cause they say they hate blacks. Or blacks who hate whites (even though some think that doesn't count). If Trumps dropping N bombs and calling for lynchings of black people you have a point but he ain't.

Everything you said was bullshit.

Trump said those NFL players were disrespecting “our flag” and “our anthem”. As if those black men weren’t american themselves. He didn’t see them as american. He saw them as ungrateful black athletes who should just shut up and entertain, instead of bothering him with their issues. He didn’t attack the neo-nazi’s and white supremacists from charlottesville (who committed terrorist acts) with that much vigor.

Banning muslims from entering the country won’t stop terrorism because most terrorist acts in the united states are committed by white american males. And the fact that you believe muslims and terrorists are synonymous says a lot about you

Again, the central park five were exonerated, meaning their convictions were reversed, meaning they are NOT GUILTY OF THE CRIMES TRUMP DEMANDED THEY BE EXECUTED FOR. It doesn’t matter if he thinks they’re guilty. They’re not. And he refuses to acknowledge this. Since they’re black, im sure he’s convinced they’re guilty of something.

Trump didn’t want immigrants from predominantly black or brown countries coming here, but preferred immigrants from a predominantly white country. Nothing more needs to be said.

You’re giving Trump the benefit of the doubt and he doesn’t deserve it given his comments and actions towards minorities spanning 40 years.

40 years of proof and you still here like “naw i need more”.

CE8F6B9D-632D-4817-A031-F9DB7AB01114.gif

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/ingraha...yes-slavery-remarks-youre-being-full-of-crap/

Ingraham Panel Gets Heated Over Kanye’s Slavery Remarks: ‘You’re Being Full of Crap!’

Things got very heated during a Fox News panel while discussing the comments Kanye West made to TMZ.

The superstar rapper raised a lot of eyebrows when invoking slavery as he defended his freedom of thought, specifically when he said that slavery “was a choice.”

“When you hear about slavery for 400 years … that sounds like a choice. Like, you was there for 400 years and it’s all of y’all?”

Well, Kanye was torched on social media for his comments, which were discussed on The Ingraham Angle.

When asked by Laura Ingraham what he thought Kanye was trying to say, former Obama campaign staffer and The Hill contributor Michael Starr Hopkins replied that he had “no idea” what the remark meant, but that the “flippant” manner in which Kanye said it “makes it harder” for African Americans to talk about conservatism.

“African Americans jumped off slave ships so they didn’t have to be slaves, they ran away, they were lynched, millions of Americans were murdered under the banner of slavery,” Hopkins told Ingraham.

Radio show host and Fox News contributor Kevin Jackson said it’s “tough” to know what’s in Kanye’s head, but believes he was trying to say that some blacks have been “conditioned” to the environment they were in after slavery.

“I would say to you today, we have more blacks enslaved than we ever had in the 1860s,” Jackson said.

Hopkins heavily pushed back at that claim.

“But see that right there, using that kind of language, saying blacks are enslaved. They’re not enslaved!” Hopkins exclaimed.

“I don’t really care what you think about what I say,” Jackson shot back.

“Then think about your father, what your grandfather, the people who got you hear have to say,” Hopkins responded.

Jackson went on to slam “the party that Hopkins supporters and votes for” for doing “bad things” for black Americans.

“C’mon dude, now you’re just being full of crap!” Hopkins told Jackson.

“No, you’re being full of crap!” Jackson reacted.

Back