Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

Koonye is trying do damage control .. I bet Kris Jenner was nearby putting that pressure on like..

kris.gif

Last edited:
Although this is horrible marketing, Its really gonna be annoying hear white people and bamboozled black folks using Kanye west as an example to "get over slavery" or " stop being victimized". He doesn't realize how bad this shit is about to get for us. On real though, I may swing on someone for bringing up Kanye or tell me how to feel from experiencing any form of oppression.

With reparations for Jews, registered indigenous lands, it's funny I NEVER felt the nerve to tell them to get over it. I guess oppressed folks can get "it"

Kanyes whole perspective on "free thinking" is imaginary. He seems to want us to disavow our reality and igmagine thinhs into existence. Saying that racism isn't real can't be reality for common folk ,when the kkk and alt-right groups exist in real time. His privileged life has afforded him an alternate reality which is completely false.

Watching the interview. The moment you finally know that the man is crazy is when he calls himself the greatest ever up until this point.

It was this moment when I saw he really believed that, still...after the “breakthrough” I knew that he is mentally ill.

To me, the main thing I took from it is he is so vunarable and easily influenced right now.

But near the end seeing the fucking land he owns. That is not crazy. That is land ownership.

And I can also relate to being astounded that Donald Trump actually became president. I still can’t believe it.

Back