Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

Nah i think you're minimalizing it. It's not like he just voted for Trump and left it at that, he's sucking Trump's dick like a groupie and being used as a puppet. Cracker had his arm around Ye neck throwing the white power sign, that's cult shit

Wrong. Check the record. Kanye said he didn't vote.

Last edited:
Nah i think you're minimalizing it. It's not like he just voted for Trump and left it at that, he's sucking Trump's dick like a groupie and being used as a puppet. Cracker had his arm around Ye neck throwing the white power sign, that's cult shit

Nah I understand that. But that's him though. Dude been unstable and weird. He married into the goddamn Kardashian coven for christ's sake. But why should anybody give a damn if it doesn't affect what they like from him in the first place (his music)?

I understand if he was releasing Donal Trump celebratory anthems and calling them songs but the dude is just being his same ol attention seeking eccentric self. He has a right to do that without all the scolding.

No horse in this race. Never been a fan. I did find the John Legend text convo hilarious though.

"Yo God you're the greatest artist of your generation" while passive aggressively scolding him.

Lmao what kinda shit is that to say to your friends? If you have to kiss ass on that level are you even really friends?

Celebrities are so fucking weird and fugazi.

In Hollywood to move up, you gotta look up while they shit down... on some sycophant type shit

31317663_636950880005568_8797555759219998720_n.jpg

I hate both political parties damn near equally, but that's beside the point. CyHi is a fuckin idiot and used Fox News' talking points in defense of his paycheck. You got fuckin Kim out here showing more backbone than him. Smh.

Cyhi is dumb to cape. I get he's being loyal to the man that put him on and changed his life but you don't have to defend everything he says or does like a Yes Man. Even Kim separate herself from his comments. He should have no comment, he can't afford to lose fans

Like Budden said, "how could you even make that album and make that fuckin statement?!?!"

Legit career suicide. This dude had a niche pro-black fanbase because he was making songs titled HUEY and MANDELA, niggas was throwing on Cyhi music as as a respite from footage of black men getting executed by Race Soldiers in the street.........and he thinks caping for goddamn Nazis while tweeting cracker-ass "BUT REPUBLICANS FREED THE SLAVES" talking points is a good look??? For real??? You smartdumb motherfucker, you weren't competing with Lil Pump for fans, you were competing with Dead Prez.......

Did you know the last thing Sean Price did on his soundcloud before he died was repost one of Cyhi Black Hystori Project tracks? This useful idiot nigga better start making mumble rap songs with Post Malone because his #woke conscious rap days is over. Imagine Curren$y or Cypress Hill shitting on Weed Legalization. Imagine Chuck D campaigning for Reagan in the 80s. Imagine Immortal Technique supporting the Iraq War on Fox News. Dixie Chicks in reverse.

Like even Ye tried to qualify and cover himself (i dont agree with everything Trump does, I love Hillary too blah blah blah) but Cyhi boldly took the coonery up a notch and tried to defend it intellectually. As bad as Koonye was, that was worse. He not a weirdo in a mental breakdown, he just a fucknigga that sold out his people cuz he afraid to stand up to his boss. Sad!

so what are the odds Kanye pull a Kid Rock and fully leave The Culture behind for country music?

He already said he wanted to sing Country style melodies while promoting 808s.

I mean his new fans ain't gonna really bump hip-hop so he might as well appeal to them directly, right?

IMG_20180427_030228.jpg

IMG_20180426_094520.jpg

proxy.png

Back