Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye finally allowed to attend bday party after video rant

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy

Kanye West is continuing his very public verbal war against his ex, Kim Kardashian.

After dropping a song called "Eazy" late Friday in which he threatened to "beat Pete Davidson's ass," referencing Kim's new boyfriend, on Saturday the volatile rapper posted a live video in which he called Kim out for "playin' games" by not letting him attend their daughter Chicago's 4th birthday party

TMZ reports West, who was apparently driving around looking for his daughter's party, said, "I'm just wishin' my daughter a public happy birthday. I wasn't allowed to know where her party was. There's nothin' legal that's sayin' that this is the kinda games that is bein' played."

He went on to say, "It's the kinda thing that really has affected my health for the longest, and I'm just not playin'... I'm takin' control of my narrative this year. I'm bein' the father, the best father, the Ye version of a father, and I'm not finna let this happen."

West worried that his not being at the party would "imprint" on his daughter that he wasn't there for her. He criticized everyone involved for refusing to tell him where the party was being held, name-checking Tristan Thompson and Khloé Kardashian in addition to Kim.

He also complained that his schedule is arranged around his children, and claimed, without explaining what he was referring to, "They take so many fathers, just throughout America, they been takin' the fathers out the homes, purposely. So I'm speakin' up, I'm usin' my voice."

How will Kim react to being accused of "playin' games"? West seems intent on provoking a reaction, one way or another.

:scust::yikes1:

He wearing the same clothes in the video rant he wearing at the party.

Quick maths tells me kim probably did give him the run around but had already given him the addy by time he made that lil video. He was gonna make it regardless.

These mfs messy and unfortunately its the kids thats gonna come out from the rubble worst for wear.

First we demonize fathers for not being there, now we demonize fathers for wanting to be there

let that man spend as much time as he wants w his kids

LOL how u gonna have the boyfriend of 2 weeks there but not the father

He's a buffoon for dropping a diss track saying he gonna beat dudes ass, while simultaneously being in the news for having an assault case pending against him the night before his daughters bday.

I hate that I'm coming off like a kim k stan right now but that nigga just self destructive and stay getting in his own way.

Kanye enters the party

confident-court-room.gif

Back