Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye Begs For Drake Friendship

DeadlyDeafeningCrownofthornsstarfish-size_restricted.gif

CLASSIC

These mfs doing their best clean up work. Kanye's so fuckin pussy man lol

At his point what does 'Ye have to do to earn the black communities forgiveness? I feel like niggas gone say some crazy shit like "divorce and leave his family!" yea I dont see that shit happening anytime soon bruh..

The comments in this thread speak to how men of today are really just boys mentally. Squashing beef is what adults do. Kanye is approaching 40 and trying to get over substance abuse, and see his kids grown. The whole state of Hip Hop is a disgrace, nothing but negative energy. The artform has devolved into mumble bullshit, and gossip.

The comments in this thread speak to how men of today are really just boys mentally. Squashing beef is what adults do. Kanye is approaching 40 and trying to get over substance abuse, and see his kids grown. The whole state of Hip Hop is a disgrace, nothing but negative energy. The artform has devolved into mumble bullshit, and gossip.

Nah this shows how naive people are.

From Nas and Jay, to Game and Fif, to Fat Joe and Fif, etc , every nigga on here applauded them squashing their beef. This aint that. Cut it out.

This is a fake ass re branding "yea let me go back chicago and get on cam with a couple of black people to prove to everybody i went back to my roots" foh. This is all strategy and unfortunately easily manipulated people will fall for it.

At his point what does 'Ye have to do to earn the black communities forgiveness? I feel like niggas gone say some crazy shit like "divorce and leave his family!" yea I dont see that shit happening anytime soon bruh..

For me absolutely nothing. I ain't never fuck with that nigga anyway.

smh do your research fam. This started from friction between drake and kanye behind the scenes.
Were you there?

I'm aware of the behind the scene stuff but it was made public, address it publicly

Nah this shows how naive people are.

From Nas and Jay, to Game and Fif, to Fat Joe and Fif, etc , every nigga on here applauded them squashing their beef. This aint that. Cut it out.

This is a fake ass re branding "yea let me go back chicago and get on cam with a couple of black people to prove to everybody i went back to my roots" foh. This is all strategy and unfortunately easily manipulated people will fall for it.
Let's be clear, Drake took the worst L in hiphop history hands down. He got blasted for literally doing blackface, and didn't even respond to a ether-level diss. It just so happens that the culture these days isn't about anything of substance, so Drake skated off the energy of his female fans. This ain't Pac/Big or Nas/Jay/ or Game/Fif. Ye didn't even diss Drake....Pusha did.

For both these brothas its better to squash the beef. Neither are battle rappers, so what's the goal? Certainly nothing musically. The same people who called out 50 and Floyd for their IG nonsense, are the same people pushing for a Drake/Ye fight.

Damn not even college dropout 'Ye?

Nope.

Never got why he was so hyped. Don't get me wrong Kayne got some tracks, some classic tracks at that but he was never a person I was checking for and waiting for him to drop some more music.

Let's be clear, Drake took the worst L in hiphop history hands down. He got blasted for literally doing blackface, and didn't even respond to a ether-level diss. It just so happens that the culture these days isn't about anything of substance, so Drake skated off the energy of his female fans. This ain't Pac/Big or Nas/Jay/ or Game/Fif. Ye didn't even diss Drake....Pusha did.

For both these brothas its better to squash the beef. Neither are battle rappers, so what's the goal? Certainly nothing musically. The same people who called out 50 and Floyd for their IG nonsense, are the same people pushing for a Drake/Ye fight.

Look at your first sentence fam lol U really think you're being objective? The worst L in hip hop history? A nigga who is STILL the biggest artist (of any genre) in the world, post pusha diss. And that's the worst L in hip hop history, I'm bout to start collecting Ls asap!

Yall still talkin rap shit. The Drake and Kanye situation is deeper than rap, it aint about rap disses at this point. Kanye knows that. Kanye/push might have won the battle, Kanye knows he's about to lose the war and badly. Just pay attention.

I remember Jim Jones going in on Kanye saying a back pack rapper can never be rapper of the year...

Lol...

Niggaz took a while to really start liking Kanye. Most of his true fans were kids who grew up listening to him.

Back