Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye Begs For Drake Friendship

That crazy sambo nigga lying
Prolly ran and told that shit to everybody, including bruce

Both Kanye and Meek understand that they have to kiss the ring. This is yet more proof of Drake running hip hop.

Interesting that Kanye is squashing those Q Miller ghostwriting rumors and is basically telling the world that Quentin only contributed a bar to Drake.

All of you that have been attacking Drake for using ghostwriters can now stop doing so. It didn’t happen.

Both Kanye and Meek understand that they have to kiss the ring. This is yet more proof of Drake running hip hop.

Interesting that Kanye is squashing those Q Miller ghostwriting rumors and is basically telling the world that Quentin only contributed a bar to Drake.

All of you that have been attacking Drake for using ghostwriters can now stop doing so. It didn’t happen.
SU JJ

A kike running hip hop. Disgusting.

Sounds genuine

lol @ niggas really thinking this is a genuine apology. Kanye already got what he wanted from the situation, most will say Push (kanye's sidekick) beat Drake with info that Kanye gave to Push about Drake (still think that was a gossip girl anthem). Kanye knows Drake has mad shit on him , one being that he smashed Kanye's wife while they were married. Kanye wants to defuse the shit for him, not cuz he's trying to be a better man.

Last edited:
CS

lol @ niggas really thinking this is a genuine apology. Kanye already got what he wanted from the situation, most will say Push (kanye's sidekick) beat Drake with info that Kanye gave to Push about Drake (still think that was a gossip girl anthem). Kanye knows Drake has mad shit on him , one being that he smashed Kanye's wife while they were married. Kanye wants to defuse the shit for him, not cuz he's trying to be a better man.
So you don't think he genuinely apologetic for his role in the situation? Everything is done for some sorta ploy for attention?

So you don't think he genuinely apologetic for his role in the situation? Everything is done for some sorta ploy for attention?

I thought u was being sarcastic, let me go take my CS back.

That apology was about as real as the slave was a choice apology. Foh. Kanye's a fuck nigga and a snake. He's been jealous of Drake since the "best i ever had" video.

If you're down to dissect this topic on a podcast I'm down.

I thought u was being sarcastic, let me go take my CS back.

That apology was about as real as the slave was a choice apology. Foh. Kanye's a fuck nigga and a snake. He's been jealous of Drake since the "best i ever had" video.

If you're down to dissect this topic on a podcast I'm down.
I'm down to discuss

But just so that I'm clear, it's your belief that kanye in this situation isn't sincere but not that a normal man under similar circumstances couldn't be sincere?

Last edited:
LLS @ niggas really being personally affected by Kanye fall from grace.

Not that I give a fuck but you said it with such conviction @Goldie where's the proof of Drake fucking Kim K?

Back