Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Mr Litty @100k

giphy.gif

I'm not sure how I ended up in this

Kat, made an account and never posted

I've never had any issues with her or beezy and still don't. Y'all were the ones who at every single turn would throw shit up in her face that she was honest enough to share with y'all then try to pit her and beezy against each other for your entertainment whenever y'all were bored, then wonder why females called y'all messy.

Y'all the same ones who were quick to wonder why she was fucking with ______, and be on some "but, I thought you was gonna play with my frog" shit

The same dudes who used to shit on kat would be the first ones to fuck if she let you.

Don't try to make me the scapegoat for whatever hoe shit you on today nigga

Underrated Class Act reference right there G...

Chicks imagination mad wild. All you did in here was get dragged till niggas had to ban ol girl. Then niggas didn't even address your case in your own case thread. You were gifted 20 mil in monopoly money by someone who ate off your strife lmaooooo.

Now go ahead and call me a pussy. Lol. Stomp stomp. Stop pretending to do something and do something we'll respect it more.

You know what fuck all that. Go ahead and feel yourself girl, we spreading positivity this week. Gotta boost yall self esteem and get the numbers up. Can't keep arguing with chicks. The God @Goldie said it's not solid nigga behavior. So that's what we on.

Chicks imagination mad wild. All you did in here was get dragged till niggas had to ban ol girl. Then niggas didn't even address your case in your own case thread. You were gifted 20 mil in monopoly money by someone who ate off your strife lmaooooo.

Now go ahead and call me a pussy. Lol. Stomp stomp. Stop pretending to do something and do something we'll respect it more.

You know what fuck all that. Go ahead and feel yourself girl, we spreading positivity this week. Gotta boost yall self esteem and get the numbers up. Can't keep arguing with chicks. The God @Goldie said it's not solid nigga behavior. So that's what we on.

Case is closed pussy. You and your hoe ass internet crew can go play somewhere.

Last edited:
She asked to be banned so I obliged, as I always do

Stop with the fake news of her being banned cause she was dangerous

Hey man, I've been out of the drama. I stayed out of yall court case thread, I don' t want drama with nobody lol

She asked to be banned so I obliged, as I always do

Stop with the fake news of her being banned cause she was dangerous

If I remember correctly she said go ahead and ban her if you want since its typically how shes dealt with, maybe I missed a post, I don't recall her asking to be out right banned, but I really don't think she gives af so it don't matter to me no way.

You ain't slick chichi.

If I remember correctly she said go ahead and ban her if you want since its typically how shes dealt with, maybe I missed a post, I don't recall her asking to be out right banned, but I really don't think she gives af so it don't matter to me no way.

You ain't slick chichi.
She literally said ban me

Then she laughed at the site being a black house

Then she flipped us the bird

I mean......

She literally said ban me

Then she laughed at the site being a black house

Then she flipped us the bird

I mean......

Word. I still ain't read all that shit. She was slapping at you niggas huh.

I am back and idgaf who don’t want me here.
Df yu thought? Lolll

Now are you back only for the smoke? Or are you TRULY back?

B/c we got some threads that need your attention and input...preferably in The Lounge. Thanks

Back