Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name

KnowBitchAssRacistBitch

@knowreasonforpeace

Quote this so he gets mad cuz I rejected his advances on the IC and that's why he hates me so much

Lmao sad bitch..I sleep well knowing you angry

I'll entertain this for a second. The entire IC is archived so go find some receipts of me trying to talk to you at anytime. Weak ass niggas like @Elzo69Renaissance and @GNS may like trannies, but not me. Let me know when you find you find some proof. I gotta go catch a flight now so dueces!

I'll entertain this for a second. The entire IC is archived so go find some receipts of me trying to talk to you at anytime. Weak ass niggas like @Elzo69Renaissance and @GNS my like trannies, but not me. Let me know when you find you find some proof. I gotta go catch a flight now so dueces!
Oh hey bitch
So you don't have me on ignore
Wah wah wah dumb racist ass bitch
You seem so hurt by me...remind me when I paid you attention?

I'll entertain this for a second. The entire IC is archived so go find some receipts of me trying to talk to you at anytime. Weak ass niggas like @Elzo69Renaissance and @GNS my like trannies, but not me. Let me know when you find you find some proof. I gotta go catch a flight now so dueces!
Hey guy I'm completely heterosexual first of all and secondly
That's not how you spell "dueces" you stupid fat bitch

I don’t remember you on the IC and I definitely don’t ever remind u being this gully on the IC....this what happens when niggas transfer school .... tell me tho what’s ur problem w Beezy ?

I don’t remember you on the IC and I definitely don’t ever remind u being this gully on the IC....this what happens when niggas transfer school .... tell me tho what’s ur problem w Beezy ?
So you dont remember me but you dont remember me being this gully? Lol ok guy. I think you caped enough to get some of that mans butt. Hope you enjoy it.

Back