Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kandy’s Giveaway Round 3: Are you a good salesperson?

@AP2.0
@Scandalust313
@Big Lurko

Right here in SE, DC. Nothing but Black curated books to enlighten our minds and soul.

tenor.gif
This what it comes down to huh?

Everybody else got oils and liquor and shit and you stroll up here with some pamphlets?

20210723_161007.gif

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.......Have you ever had a long day at work came home and wanted to kick your feet up but you had to pay attention to your S/O wanting to tell you about their horrible day. Well you're in luck because my colleagues and I have the solutions for you!!!!!

We have created the ultimate answer for tired S/O's who to come home kick back and chill for the rest of the day and that solution is...........

Significant Other Savior's aka S.O.S

What we do.......if you know your S/O is about to talk your damn ear off when you walk in your house. Just dial 811 on any smart phone device and it automatically connect you to our support team. Then from there a video chat will start and our trained staff of listeners and give a fuckers will patiently listen to your S/O tell their horrible story about their day. While you can kick back drink a cold one and take a well deserved nap. Our service also even comes with these sure fire response to your S/O's story comments. Like these ....."no way she really did that" or "wow babe they don't respect what you do at your job". We make them feel like their horrible day really meant something to you.

S.O.S LLC has a 100% guarantee if your S/O hasn't talked her/himselves to sleep will give your money back without question.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.......Have you ever had a long day at work came home and wanted to kick your feet up but you had to pay attention to your S/O wanting to tell you about their horrible day. Well you're in luck because my colleagues and I have the solutions for you!!!!!

We have created the ultimate answer for tired S/O's who to come home kick back and chill for the rest of the day and that solution is...........

What we do.......if you know your S/O is about to talk your damn ear off when you walk in your house. Just dial 811 on any smart phone device and it automatically connect you to our support team. Then from there a video chat will start and our trained staff of listeners and give a fuckers will patiently listen to your S/O tell their horrible story about their day. While you can kick back drink a cold one and take a well deserved nap. Our service also even comes with these sure fire response to your S/O's story comments. Like these ....."no way she really did that" or "wow babe they don't respect what you do at your job". We make them feel like their horrible day really meant something to you.

S.O.S LLC has a 100% guarantee if your S/O hasn't talked her/himselves to sleep will give your money back without question.

Tag your ppl

@TheBoyRo
@BlackRain
@Whis Khalifa

nevermind the contest.....this should be useful for you https://nyspiceshop.com/

Bookmarked. Preciate it! Check out that seasonings thread if you want

Sidenote... @Cain ... you squandered your spot in this round bruh.. lol I was rooting for you too

Bookmarked. Preciate it! Check out that seasonings thread if you want

Sidenote... @Cain ... you squandered your spot in this round bruh.. lol I was rooting for you too
So this is the hate you give on a beautiful Sunday evening sir.......so be it

Back