Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION New seasonings to try

Next time you in the grocery store see if they got a local section. You can find some good seasoning there.

im kinda funny about seasoning mixes....i appreciate them for like one specific meal that I didnt feel like bringing the flavor together for

but i mostly make my own blends and rubs....we basically just stock up everything you could think of....i'll get some pics of the racks later

i just like more control...most mixes are a little short on the sugar or salt or whatever it may be...."spicy" mixes are never really hot

im kinda funny about seasoning mixes....i appreciate them for like one specific meal that I didnt feel like bringing the flavor together for

but i mostly make my own blends and rubs....we basically just stock up everything you could think of....i'll get some pics of the racks later

i just like more control...most mixes are a little short on the sugar or salt or whatever it may be...."spicy" mixes are never really hot

true... I find myself adding to some of the store bought mixes to get it just right as well. If im being lazy its a good starting point tho

Reactions: 1/2
true... I find myself adding to some of the store bought mixes to get it just right as well. If im being lazy its a good starting point tho

yeah you right....just made me think of one i use if im doing quick grilled chicken

451210f7-4a82-4450-84e5-38fc73689a6a.4a55d18ec61ecb7513cb128e3ed11e6b.jpeg

this is one is good, dont really have to add anything....i started using it when we were on our diet shit

grilled chicken and plain white rice like 3 times a day.....this shit made it bearable

My daddy got me using Lawrys salt free seasoning. It's really good. I ran out so I couldn't post. Lemme see what I have in my cabinet. Probably what most of yall use anyway.

Similar to what @1/2 said, I like to mix and create rubs. But I have been on the search for some rare blends and spices. Onces that are not in these mainstream grocery stores. There was a store that had what I was looking for but I didnt but anything. That mall is like 45 mins away from me but I thought that store was in another mall closer to me. I was wrong, lol. So I have to be in the mood to drive that far. I will see if the store has a website

I use the tumeric as a face mask, but maybe someone else would like to try it in their food.
Never used the jerk seasoning, obviously.
20210430_155806.jpg

Man, this Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning pairs so well with grilled poultry, fish, and pork. I can only find it on Amazon.
20210430_160523.jpg

I was mixing saffron in damn near everything I was preparing for a little bit lol

I just be buying random shit sometimes to see if I find anything decent

20210430_183129.jpg

I got some tumeric as well but dont use it too much and like 5 different brands of lemon pepper seasoning lol.

Preciate yall.. im definitely adding some of these to the list to order

I was mixing saffron in damn near everything I was preparing for a little bit lol

I just be buying random shit sometimes to see if I find anything decent

View attachment 521680

I got some tumeric as well but dont use it too much and like 5 different brands of lemon pepper seasoning lol.

Preciate yall.. im definitely adding some of these to the list to order
16198204976347369152187692697546.jpg
I use these too. No clue what this Sazón is. Used it 2 or 3 times.

I need to reup on my seasonings, alot of it was thrown out when I moved.

I use Tony Chachere, Slap Ya Mama, some seafood rub and burger rub i bought from the store that's really good, and lawry's.

Back