Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kamala Harris running for President in 2020

Why give someone the benefit of the doubt when the are actively being so phony?

The mother fucker pissing in your face and telling you it's rain, and you over there with your gotdamn mouth open like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

What the fuck ap?

Why give someone the benefit of the doubt when the are actively being so phony?

The mother fucker pissing in your face and telling you it's rain, and you over there with your gotdamn mouth open like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

What the fuck ap?
thats not happening brah

put it like this, i watched the shit the day after it was posted before twitter ran with the pandering shit

when i saw it, for the first time, i never thought she was saying she listened to tupac and snoop while she was high in college

thats not happening brah

put it like this, i watched the shit the day after it was posted before twitter ran with the pandering shit

when i saw it, for the first time, i never thought she was saying she listened to tupac and snoop while she was high in college

All im saying is you got some blood stain forming on the back of your shirt.

Dont let that mfer turn into a full blown dagger, dig?

All im saying is you got some blood stain forming on the back of your shirt.

Dont let that mfer turn into a full blown dagger, dig?
HOW you came to this conclusion?
Like i told 5th, i can separate her policies from her blunder or whatever from the line of questioning she was asked

HOW you came to this conclusion?
Like i told 5th, i can separate her policies from her blunder or whatever from the line of questioning she was asked

Dawg she easy on white collar crime, and that aint register with you.

You focused on the hiphop.
The Distractions.... The dagger.

Dawg she easy on white collar crime, and that aint register with you.

You focused on the hiphop.
The Distractions.... The dagger.

no man...im not distracted at all

i can judge her for her approach to white collar crime and a misinterpretation on her response to two questions simultaneously

Don’t use trickle down as a means of saying you did something tangible for black people. I’m ok with black people getting tangibles even if I’m not benefiting directly. Don’t do shit for everybody and say you’re doing things for black people because when Jews gets their tangibles our black asses ain’t benefiting from their tangibles.

its a con on her as a person, but not as a politician vying for my vote

So her going easy on white collar crime and going hard on other crimes that involve more black people is a personal issue for you but not an issue for you in regards to her as a politician? Is that what you are saying? Or is that statement in regards to the music question and answer?

So her going easy on white collar crime and going hard on other crimes that involve more black people is a personal issue for you but not an issue for you in regards to her as a politician? Is that what you are saying? Or is that statement in regards to the music question and answer?
the latter

From reading the responses i've gathered that nobody in this thread is really fuckin with Kamala like that at this point..

The only shit that's being argued is how some of y'all are simply over-reacting and blowing the perceived hip hop pandering waaaaaay out of proportion when there are plenty of other legit criticisms to have about her.

Out of all the shit yall say she's done.. folks making the biggest stink about her "smoking weed to Pac and Snoop in college... and apparently shouting out Phife in another video"? word?

Going forward all radio & tv hosts especially black ones should not ask any candidates about their musical preference past or present. The shit means absolutely nothing when it comes to the job they are applying for.

All candidates should tell these people don't ask me questions about what music I listen to. That shit has fuck all to do with my platform, agenda and or policies.

IMO black candidates should be offended by being asked such questions cause the shit is pandering and also catering to a fucked up stereotype.

Last edited:
The democrats really want to lose this election. Maybe if we trot out some light skin niggas then we’ll get the votes this time.

Back