Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kamala Harris running for President in 2020

so, next time im listening to "All eyez on me", i cant say "what up Pac"

got it

this is a strange hill ya'll on man

It sounds like she was just shouting Phife out he did body check the rhyme it’s just the awkward laughing that ruins it

so, next time im listening to "All eyez on me", i cant say "what up Pac"

got it

this is a strange hill ya'll on man

full

My thing is motherfuckers dont gotta be cornballs to get black vote
Except that motherfuckers have been cornballs to get the black vote for decades now. It’s just not working like it used to so that’s why Kamala looks foolish in her attempts to pander for the black vote.

And nobody is discrediting her based on music. She literally is the status quo
i disagree

i keep saying "she talking about she smoked when she was in college while listening to Snoop and Pac"

like if you wasnt gonna vote for her before, her music interests have shit to do with anything

if you wanna talk about her policies she put into place that oppressed minorities, then lets have that discussion, but this shitty one about music just aint it

i disagree

i keep saying "she talking about she smoked when she was in college while listening to Snoop and Pac"

like if you wasnt gonna vote for her before, her music interests have shit to do with anything

if you wanna talk about her policies she put into place that oppressed minorities, then lets have that discussion, but this shitty one about music just aint it
Swing and a miss. She’s being mocked for trying to pander to black people for votes but looking stupid. Lol at smoking weed while listening to Snoop and Pac in college even though she graduated in 86. When her policy’s were brought up niggas were accused of being “misogynistic” and “hating” on her.

Swing and a miss. She’s being mocked for trying to pander to black people for votes but looking stupid. Lol at smoking weed while listening to Snoop and Pac in college even though she graduated in 86. When her policy’s were brought up niggas were accused of being “misogynistic” and “hating” on her.
one last time 5th, and im really shocked at you, b/c you a bright cat. SHE DID NOT SAY SHE LISTENED TO THEM WHILE SMOKING WEED IN COLLEGE

Like fam, why is it so hard for you to see that? Oh, that's b/c you are looking for any reason to call her a clown.

She can be a clown for the clown shit she's done to continue oppressing people of color, but you and a buncha other people keep throwing around the word pandering like ya'll just learned the word

Why can i separate the two but you and the rest of her naysayers here cant?

I dont have a dog in the fight and she doesnt have my vote, but this shit here is fucking stupid af that ya'll keep getting hung up on which question she was answering

one last time 5th, and im really shocked at you, b/c you a bright cat. SHE DID NOT SAY SHE LISTENED TO THEM WHILE SMOKING WEED IN COLLEGE

Like fam, why is it so hard for you to see that? Oh, that's b/c you are looking for any reason to call her a clown.

She can be a clown for the clown shit she's done to continue oppressing people of color, but you and a buncha other people keep throwing around the word pandering like ya'll just learned the word

I dont have a dog in the fight and she doesnt have my vote, but this shit here is fucking stupid af that ya'll keep getting hung up on which question she was answering
You giving her the benefit of the doubt yet she didn’t give the black folks the benefit of the doubt that she locked up for frivolous bullshit. Stay on fucking code. That’s my point.

You giving her the benefit of the doubt yet she didn’t give the black folks the benefit of the doubt that she locked up for frivolous bullshit. Stay on fucking code. That’s my point.

Im giving her the benefit of the doubt on THIS one issue that people keep latching on

why cant i understand the point of what she was saying here, but not understand why she has supported plans that continue oppression of people of color at the same time brah?

why cant i do both?

Which question she answered ain't as cut and dry as you're trying to make it. Not that big of a deal to me cause she ain't getting my vote based off her time as a DA, AG and Sen.

All the other shit she is saying that I disagree with is stamping my opinion of her.

I plan on being even more discerning on the white candidates when their threads pop up on here.

Im giving her the benefit of the doubt on THIS one issue that people keep latching on

why cant i understand the point of what she was saying here, but not understand why she has supported plans that continue oppression of people of color at the same time brah?

why cant i do both?
Well unfortunately she said it and it was worded in a way that was open for whatever misinterpretation so therefore she was listening to Tupac and Snoop in ‘84...

Well unfortunately she said it and it was worded in a way that was open for whatever misinterpretation so therefore she was listening to Tupac and Snoop in ‘84...
she was listening to it b/c thats what you wanted to hear to support your position against her

she was listening to it b/c thats what you wanted to hear to support your position against her
She could’ve been like “in college I listened to Michael Jackson, Prince, Rick James then later on I got into hip hop and began listening to Tupac and Snoop” if DJ fucking Envy is tripping her up then what’s gonna happen moving forward?

She could’ve been like “in college I listened to Michael Jackson, Prince, Rick James then later on I got into hip hop and began listening to Tupac and Snoop” if DJ fucking Envy is tripping her up then what’s gonna happen moving forward?
5th, lets just focus on the political issues as to why you not voting for her b/c us going back and forth about this not getting any of us anywhere

you think she was pandering and fucked up

I give her the benefit of the doubt she was answering on host's question and not the other one

5th, lets just focus on the political issues as to why you not voting for her b/c us going back and forth about this not getting any of us anywhere

you think she was pandering and fucked up

I give her the benefit of the doubt she was answering on host's question and not the other one
I’m supposed to have faith in someone that got tripped up by Charlemagne and DJ Envy?
:hahaha:

But anyway the reason why I’m not voting for her is because she doesn’t have a black agenda. When asked about specific things she’ll be doing for the black community, she starts talking about trickle down shit, “well I plan to do things for the LGBT and since there are black gay and lesbian people therefore by proxy I’m doing stuff for black people”. But what about the black folks that aren’t gay and lesbian? “I’ll donate to HCBU’s” but what about the black folks that don’t go to college or ever attended a HCBU? “Criminal Justice reform” but what about those that were never criminals? And add to the fact that she has locked up countless black people for bullshit and was a staunch 3 strikes advocate. Nothing in her records shows that she’s the right candidate for black people.

question, what if she does "something" for black people but you personally wont benefit

what would be your thoughts then

Back