Welcome To aBlackWeb

You guys are talking about watching this thing in order more so than discussing rather or not the show was any good or not.
Its good, it has good fresh heist content however I was a little preoccupied with wondering if I'm watching in the best order

I enjoyed it. I just had two questions about the ending

It was the rich folks that got the cop killed cuz she wouldnt let shit go right?

Who shot at Leo under that bridge? At first I thought it was Stan but that dont make sense to me. Then I saw online some folks were saying it was Salas' son

It was fun, don't have any desire to watch it in a different order though. I think I caught everything.

Tati Gabrielle cute af

It was the rich folks that got the cop killed cuz she wouldnt let shit go right?

Who shot at Leo under that bridge? At first I thought it was Stan but that dont make sense to me. Then I saw online some folks were saying it was Salas' son
I think both your guesses are right. That's what I gathered

Twas the son

I thought the show was dope, I dont get the hate for it... Although the Australian dude nearly ruined it, he was unbearable...

I went with the order already set out with Netflix: Yellow, Green, Blue, Orange, Violet, Red, Pink, White...

Last edited:
I started it last nite. Mine started with green. after i was done I started reading some of the comments in this thread about the order of episodes. Think ima just go with the order that’s already set for me. Yellow is episode 2 so ima pick up there

Back