Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another heist movie...meh

I'll only check it cuz of gus fring

word if he wasnt in this id be less inclined to watch this.

The watch in any order thing caught my eye as well. Wanted to see how they pull off the storytelling.

Just started with "Yellow"

But imma be pissed if it's not done as expected

Doesnt seem like it plays randomly like I thought it would. I watched two episodes on my own Netflix account and it started with yellow and followed up with green.

Put it on for my folks so they could check it out.. seems like the same order... so it looks like it's an established order unless you just pick a different color to start with

When I hit start, it starts me with violet

maybe its cuz all the sub accounts I have on mine they keeping it the same for us

1. Violet: 24 Years Before the Heist
  2. Green: 7 Years Before the Heist
  3. Yellow: 6 Weeks Before the Heist
  4. Orange: 3 Weeks Before the Heist
  5. Blue: 5 Days Before the Heist
  6. White: The Heist
  7. Red: The Morning After the Heist
  8. Pink: 6 Months After

Doesnt seem like it plays randomly like I thought it would. I watched two episodes on my own Netflix account and it started with yellow and followed up with green.

Put it on for my folks so they could check it out.. seems like the same order... so it looks like it's an established order unless you just pick a different color to start with
I think it's established regionally cuz not everyone has the same order everywhere. Mine started with green. I guess that's what they meant by it can be watched in any order.

The idea is interesting but you can't really discuss it until you finish it.

Imma prolly jump into it either tonight with the wife or after I finish catching up on Jack Ryan

Watching Violet....

Hannah gonna be a problem when she gets older. You can already tell her dad is grooming her for that life

After a long twitter consultation im going
Blue
Red
Yellow
Green
Violet
Orange
Pink
White

I have 3 eps left and from the synopses of my order, the next 2 take place after the heist and the final one is the heist. I dont feel right about that so I think ima watch the heist next and then the last 2.

I'm sorry, but order aside......the character developments/arc is pretty linear...yeah im looking at you Bob...they gave everyone a trait and MANN do they all lean HEAVY into those traits...

Back