Kaepernick back on some clown ish

Like I said before, let's say there we a business in your city that you felt was run by racist white supremacist. You felt like they had a terrible power dynamic and mimicked the practices of slavery in the workplace.

Would you bust your ass to get a job there? You'd wake up at 5:00 am to prep in hopes they'll call you with an offer one day? Y'all know it doesn't make sense... you're just blinded by your idolization of Kap.

Slavery shouldnt be brought up at all.

Plus College teams lie about kids height and speed all the time.

Justin Jefferson and Chase came out of LSU at 6’3 and now they 6’1 and 6’0.

so nothing should be compared to slavery but slavery.
Like I said, I can see the similarities drawn between the process of evaluating of both players and slaves but I'm not comparing the combine to slavery

Like I said, I can see the similarities drawn between the process of evaluating of both players and slaves but I'm not comparing the combine to slavery

I think most people can agree that both are a physical assessment of your capabilities. But comparing it to slavery is what makes it ridiculous.

Players are labeled out there (QB 5, WR 3, OL 9, etc). But nobody's gonna say the combine is like a concentration camp during the Holocaust because they use an alphanumeric system to track people.

Colin's just out here being a fraud, man.

Reactions: DOS_patos
I think most people can agree that both are a physical assessment of your capabilities. But comparing it to slavery is what makes it ridiculous.

Players are labeled out there (QB 5, WR 3, OL 9, etc). But nobody's gonna say the combine is like a concentration camp during the Holocaust because they use an alphanumeric system to track people.

Colin's just out here being a fraud, man.