Welcome To aBlackWeb

JWB (Jogging while Black) cost Ahmaud Arbery his life. (All 3 rednecks found guilty).

Those addresses were all over twitter. How true it was.. I wouldn't know. But for him to be like im the ONLY one standing between the goons and you... lol like cmon bruh. Attention whoring and grandstanding. And if folks actually wanted to move on that information he blew up the spot so he could look like some kinda shot caller

I just think it was corny for him to imply he could get them crakkkas touched and for what?

Saying shit like that accomplishes what exactly? If a video of an innocent brotha being gunned down and essentially lynched doesn't agitate the community... him saying "I know where you live and im holding the goons back" aint gonna do it either
For real. Like he got the authority to push that button and people just go. I was looking at that shit like man he so fuckin wack.
In the beginning he seemed down for the cause. But as time went on, I notice that he gets off on tragedies like this and in his mind gives him a sense of power.
I also noticed that a ton of people were coming at him for money or some shit years ago and he pretty much jerked them over.
I remember that night he got that recognition at a BET Awards show. If that shit didn't stroke his ego more. Smh.
He's a clown in my book.

If there's really a transparent investigation for justice like biden said, that means they will find there was a coverup which should lead to punishment for everyone involved in it, along with the murderers.

Niggas been marching since the 60's and nothing has come of it. A new game plan is needed

I gotta disagree here. The difference in the 60s was it wasn't JUST marching. It was marching to make a point and leveraging that point and attention to get shit done politically.

The two combined got shit done. Folks retracting from the political aspect is detrimental IMHO. we gotta be involved in both

If there's really a transparent investigation for justice like biden said, that means they will find there was a coverup which should lead to punishment for everyone involved in it, along with the murderers.
No need for any of that.

1. the video is all the evidence we need
2. There is a federal lynching law

I know im late to this story. And im prolly gonna catch hate for this but...

This is why i dont jog thru residential neighborhoods or regular streets. Black ppl dont have that luxury. White ppl see a blk man running/jogging and assume the worst. And some of them be strapped n will kill u. I only jog in parks, or at the gym.

Back