Welcome To aBlackWeb

JWB (Jogging while Black) cost Ahmaud Arbery his life. (All 3 rednecks found guilty).

The Dyer Anti-Lynching Bill was first introduced in 1918 by Representative Leonidas C. Dyer, a Republican from St. Louis, Missouri, in the United States House of Representativesas H.R. 11279.[1] It was intended to establish lynching as a federal crime. The Dyer Anti-Lynching Bill was re-introduced in subsequent sessions of Congress and passed by the U.S. House of Representatives on January 26, 1922, but its passage was halted in the Senate by a filibuster by Southern Democrats, who formed a powerful block that exceeded their percentage of the population by having disenfranchised blacks.
Attempts to pass similar legislation took a halt until the Costigan-Wagner Bill of 1934.[2]Subsequent bills followed but the United States Congress never outlawed lynching due to powerful opposition from Southern senators.[3]
It was not until 2018 that the Senate would pass (unanimously) anti-lynching legislation, the Justice for Victims of Lynching Act; the House of Representatives took no action. On February 26, 2020, the House passed a revised version, the Emmett Till Anti-lynching Act, by a vote of 410–4.[4] The Senate is expected to pass it.

Let me get this straight, two armed men decided to chase down an unarmed man and end his life? That's some cold blooded murder. I know they will claim self-defence and everything but those punks better not get away with this shit.

This shit is infuriating.

We all know how this is most likely gonna end up. If they’re taking this long to decide if they should even be charged, they sure in the fuck aren’t gonna go to jail behind this shit. Especially if one has ties to law enforcement.

In the end you just almost feel helpless cuz I know they’re not gonna face any consequences most likely.

This shit is infuriating.

We all know how this is most likely gonna end up. If they’re taking this long to decide if they should even be charged, they sure in the fuck aren’t gonna go to jail behind this shit. Especially if one has ties to law enforcement.

In the end you just almost feel helpless cuz I know they’re not gonna face any consequences most likely.
I predict

They will be charged with something light, manslaughter or such

Make bail immediately, spending no time in jail

The trial will be sometime in 2022, particularly due to covid

Thats why it was corny as fuck for Shaun King to blast all over social media "I know where you live and are hiding... im the only thing stopping folks from killing yall"

Seemed like attention whoring to me

:sayword: :foh5:
Uhh. Idk. I mean, what if that's just a matter of fact?

Thats why it was corny as fuck for Shaun King to blast all over social media "I know where you live and are hiding... im the only thing stopping folks from killing yall"

Seemed like attention whoring to me

:sayword: :foh5:
That nigga ain’t leaving his basement

Uhh. Idk. I mean, what if that's just a matter of fact?

Those addresses were all over twitter. How true it was.. I wouldn't know. But for him to be like im the ONLY one standing between the goons and you... lol like cmon bruh. Attention whoring and grandstanding. And if folks actually wanted to move on that information he blew up the spot so he could look like some kinda shot caller

It was textbook community agitation.

King is a community agitator.

I just think it was corny for him to imply he could get them crakkkas touched and for what?

Saying shit like that accomplishes what exactly? If a video of an innocent brotha being gunned down and essentially lynched doesn't agitate the community... him saying "I know where you live and im holding the goons back" aint gonna do it either

I just think it was corny for him to imply he could get them crakkkas touched and for what?

Saying shit like that accomplishes what exactly? If a video of an innocent brotha being gunned down and essentially lynched doesn't agitate the community... him saying "I know where you live and im holding the goons back" aint gonna do it either
I think if what he was saying is really true he shouldn't have said it and just let the wolves eat because
"real g's move in silence like lasagna" - jadakiss lol

Back