Welcome To aBlackWeb

JWB (Jogging while Black) cost Ahmaud Arbery his life. (All 3 rednecks found guilty).

BTW if u got killed for going into a house that was under construction at night. As a kid i woulda died 100 times.

My friends and I used to do that shit all the time back in the day.

Never stole nuthin. Jus smoked n drank.

Last edited:
Including 3 District Attorneys who refused to put a warrant out although the police department told them they had grounds for a murder charge

That's the crazy shit. When have you ever heard of a police department arguing in favor of getting justice for a black person?

Uhh. Maybe im a square or its jus how i was raised but i damn sure ain't approachin no police w my hands in my pockets cursing n shit.

Them white boy police already looked paranoid n jumpy af.

It's not the wisest thing to do with these cops, but he seemed like he was cooperative and in good spirits at first, but then lost patience, which is understandable.

The last few posts have revealed

White people have been harassing Ahmaud for years

They chased Ahmaud for 4 minutes before killing him

The PD covering up his murder has been arrested and charged with corruption days later

Bruh.

That's a mountain of evidence

There's no way Benjamin Crump can fuck this up.

I feel his frustration tho. Cuz you never kno what ppl are dealing wit in their private lives. You can hear the instrumental playing in the car. He appears to jus rappin in his car in the park to clear his mind. He did say "i rap." Tho him having his car parked in the middle of that grassy area did look odd. You can really tell he was frustrated tho.

Him leaving his ride behind was hella odd tho.

BTW none of this has anything to do w them white boys killin him

Back