Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX Justified: City Primeval

Bruh. I was like.... Yup season over. Homie ain't finna make it to the next commercial break.

Bruh..... She should have been able to tell from his tone alone that this was not the time to fuck around

That actress is actually Olyphant's real life daughter

Why aren't people watching this shit!!?!?!!

Why yall think homeboy tried to pull out that tape instead of a gun like expected? The hell was that about?

For a minute I thought the sista orchestrated the whole shit.

Why yall think homeboy tried to pull out that tape instead of a gun like expected? The hell was that about?

For a minute I thought the sista orchestrated the whole shit.

Yeah I didn't buy that either. Crazy cracka always had the blicky on him in every episode. How TF did he break in the house?

It's funny how a person may feel guilty about doing something sinister to someone who for the most part deserves it...but then that guilt fades when you realize you did the right thing.
I only had slight problems with the finale.Pretty much went down the way i thought it would. Great stuff for fans of the original series.

Oh and he definitely had the gun on him. It was tucked behind him 16934863067834822520657496816127.jpg ... I rewinded and paused it just to make sure. I think he was fucking with Rayland going for the tape. He knew Raylan was a faster draw.. he just wanted to see if he would 100% shoot without seeing the gun...

It was a bold move. But he had it on him.

But as with the tape. No way he was getting it out faster on Raylan.

I'm thinking he was gonna try to throw Raylan the tape as a distraction and draw while it was in the air

S/o and me just started watchin the 1st season a few days ago. I never watched it when it 1st aired. I might watch this new one. Not sure. Only b/c I'm sure there's gonna be characters from the previous seasons making appearances, and I'll be lost.

How is it my mom told its good for real

Back