Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX Justified: City Primeval

S/o and me just started watchin the 1st season a few days ago. I never watched it when it 1st aired. I might watch this new one. Not sure. Only b/c I'm sure there's gonna be characters from the previous seasons making appearances, and I'll be lost.

This was a great decision on FX's part. Justified was my shit.

I can already see it's going to be a long season with his daughter and her bullshit. TV/movie kids irk my fucking nerves. What part of take a fucking hint don't this kid understand? How tf are you Raylan's daughter and that damn dumb?

So far so good overall, though. This Clement Mansel dude is looking like a good antagonist.

Last edited:
This man clearly dont know who he fuckin with.. tryna get at him through his daughter? Lawd
Bruh. I was like.... Yup season over. Homie ain't finna make it to the next commercial break.
This was a great decision on FX's part. Justified was my shit.

I can already see it's going to be a long season with his daughter and her bullshit. TV/movie kids irk my fucking nerves. What part of take a fucking hint don't this kid understand? How tf are you Raylan's daughter and that damn dumb?

So far so good overall, though. This Clement Mansel dude is looking like a good antagonist.
Bruh..... She should have been able to tell from his tone alone that this was not the time to fuck around

I was shook

Everybody watching knows how Raylan is.... That shit was very close to going very bad, very quick.

Back