Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just asking….

While all this shit (pun intended) ends up in the same water treatment facilities, if you're at home, use tissue as your toilet may not have the power to flush wet wipes all the way through and while it may not clog your toilet, it might cause a clog somewhere else down the line. And for the "it dissolves in the toilet crowd", wouldn't that mean it's not tough enough on purpose so that it breaks down in the toilet? What you think is gonna happen if you rub ya ass too hard? Ya finger gonna slide right through and you getting dookie butter on ya hand.

If you're in public and have to use it, wet wipes are ok to use but a lot of people don't give a shit about stuff like this anyway cause they couldn't care less about what happens after they flush the toilet. Similar to why a lot of people don't recycle if their area offers it. They simply do not care about what happens after they are done with their trash. It's no longer their problem in their minds.

You ask the question as if niggas is irregular or some shit lol. Iono how in the hell someone would shower after every time. Sometimes yeah lol 💯

Nope, that's what the toilet paper is for, man. The toilet paper is for the main occupying force, the wet wipes are for any insurgent activity, lol. The residue I throw out is technically what a lot of people walk around with all day.

You don’t think that residue has a smell? When’s the last time you had company over?

You don’t think that residue has a smell? When’s the last time you had company over?
I mean, they could prob tell if they are some kinda human x wolf hybrid, lol. The wipes themselves have a mild scent on them, so they cancel each other out, plus with all the other scents in the bathroom, there's no odor.

Give it a try, you'll never go back.

I mean, they could prob tell if they are some kinda human x wolf hybrid, lol. The wipes themselves have a mild scent on them, so they cancel each other out, plus with all the other scents in the bathroom, there's no odor.

I always use wipes but I flush em

I stay in an apt anyway fuck these pipes

I flush whole baby wipes down that don’t say flushable and have yet to encounter a pipe issue. I only use one or two per flush though.

Yeahhh...no, Golan

There's probably an odor...you've just gone "nose blind"

You gotta throw them shits (no pun, no rapper RIP) away like right now! after you've finished...can't let them pile up

Tie up the little trash bag and take it out to the trash can/dumpster

Yeahhh...no, Golan

You gotta throw them shits (no pun, no rapper RIP) away like right now! after you've finished...can't let them pile up

I’m rolling cause I just had the mental image of him inviting a chick over who has one of them small dogs, mf walk in and make a beeline for the bathroom trash

Yeahhh...no, Golan

Not you, too, Scandy!!

UnconsciousPleasantDogwoodclubgall-max-1mb.gif

There's no pile up, that sounds so excessive. There's an normal accumulation, one for the morning BM and one for the night BM, and after that it goes into the garbage outside, lol. There's no smell, trust me.

Back