Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just asking….

Maybe I'm crazy, but if I gotta in a public place, best believe I use paper towels. Wet em up and wipe, followed by another one that has soap from the dispenser which proceeds me again using more wet paper towels and then lastly drying. Follow that up with hand washing.

At home it's wipe and either shower or whore bath real good if time doesn't permit followed by hand washing...

Last edited:
I wash my hands. I’m not pulling back the shower curtain, turning the nozzle with hands that ain’t been washed after wiping my ass
Nothing to do with nothing but I always run the shower as soon as I get in the bathroom

I may shit, shave, scrub my face, anything before actually getting into the shower.

I be wasting mad water

Getting some shit on your hand while wiping is far more normal than getting ass nekkid to shit

I never get naked to shit and I can't even remember the last time I got dookie on my hand after wiping. Shit had to be elementary school after chili diarrhea.

wut-indian.gif
Don't start with me ho lol

Maybe I'm crazy, but if I gotta in a public place, vest believe I use paper towels. Wet em up and wipe, followed by another one that has soap from the dispenser which proceeds me again using more wet paper towels and then lastly drying. Follow that up with hand washing.

At home it's wipe and either shower or whore bath real good if time doesn't permit followed by hand washing...

I've done this on occasions where I forgot to bring wet wipes into the office bathroom.

Fuck what they talmbout, I'm flushing alladat down the toilet.

I always get naked to take a shit. I have to spread my legs to get a good wide base for leverage so the pants and draws have to go. The shirt goes so I don’t have to do that awkward hold the shirt under your chin shit.

I’m all about maximum comfort because with a wife and 3 kids that’s the only place I experience true peace, lol.

And wipes are mandatory now. I don’t have time to dry wipe 1,000 times just to still have residue showing up on the tissue.

My showers are after I use the bathroom. I wash my hands before I shower after I #2.

Back