Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jury Duty..

Sam Crooke

20180626_231426.jpg

Do you go? Do you dread being picked upon to decide someone else's faith...

Me I ain't going. How would they know I even received this summons.

Cause I screenshot this and I’m sending this to them and telling them you said you ain’t going.

When you go and they interview you for a jury pool. They ask you about past interactions with police. (if it's a crime related trial) Just tell them you don't fuck with police and you have a bias against them. They will dismiss you and never send you notices again.

I've gotten 2 letters for jury duty since I've been an adult. Both times my number was never called. Tbh I wouldn't mind going because my job has jury duty paid leave so itd be way better than working.

My step dad gets called almost every year tho. Shits crazy

I've gotten 2 letters for jury duty since I've been an adult. Both times my number was never called. Tbh I wouldn't mind going because my job has jury duty paid leave so itd be way better than working.

My step dad gets called almost every year tho. Shits crazy
How many black/native ppl has he wrongly convicted?

Never got anything for jury duty and I don't know anybody who's actually went except my girl a few years back

And lou's stepdad is an obvious racist which is why they love to obtain his services every year

Ive been alot of times, both local and federal and enjoyed it, shits really interesting to see in person and be a part of as long as you get a good case, ive done several assualt cases and my last one with a drug dealer, shit was a crazy as fuck and bein the only brother on the jury i was gonna try and give him the benefit of the doubt but the evidence was just too strong that nigga was guilty as fuck, niggas stay talking bout jurys bein trash and ppl getting non convictions so why not be a part of one and try to be a diffirence maker in a case? Plus my job pays straight 8 hours if i have it(regardless of if i actually get called)and you get paid from the courthouse as well, fed pays way better than local

Ive been alot of times, both local and federal and enjoyed it, shits really interesting to see in person and be a part of as long as you get a good case, ive done several assualt cases and my last one with a drug dealer, shit was a crazy as fuck and bein the only brother on the jury i was gonna try and give him the benefit of the doubt but the evidence was just too strong that nigga was guilty as fuck, niggas stay talking bout jurys bein trash and ppl getting non convictions so why not be a part of one and try to be a diffirence maker in a case? Plus my job pays straight 8 hours if i have it(regardless of if i actually get called)and you get paid from the courthouse as well, fed pays way better than local
I set in on a murder case for school. The shit is super interesting. I think I'll go next time I get a summons

Look at all yall niggas saying fuck jury duty then sit here typing titangraph after titangraph about why such and such black person had a or damn near all white jury and got found guilty with some bullshit evidence. Then wonder why bitches like Casey Anthony can tell lie after lie in police interviews and on the stand and still get off.

SMFH

Look at all yall niggas saying fuck jury duty then sit here typing titangraph after titangraph about why such and such black person had a or damn near all white jury and got found guilty with some bullshit evidence. Then wonder why bitches like Casey Anthony can tell lie after lie in police interviews and on the stand and still get off.

SMFH
This really sounds like the shit my mama says.

My step pops got called to jury duty twice in one year in 2014 or 2015. He was fucking steamed

Back