Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Jupiter's Legacy (CANCELED After 1 Season)

Cause he was......looking for him.....

You didnt like it, cool.
You didnt like it so you stopped following the plot, cool
You didn't like it, you stopped following plot, but you come back and try to have a convo about you barely paid attention to....not cool
:js4:
Why was my post moved?

I like how they had him in a vault with no oxygen so he wasn't able to teleport back. Definitely helps curb his power. Wonder how far away it could go. Can he teleport someone into space, in a volcano, or in the sun? Utopian was able to keep it from moving though

I like how they had him in a vault with no oxygen so he wasn't able to teleport back. Definitely helps curb his power. Wonder how far away it could go. Can he teleport someone into space, in a volcano, or in the sun? Utopian was able to keep it from moving though
It seems like his powers gotta be vocalized

One post in the cool table about a topic that already has a thread of discussion is ok, multiple posts aren't.

Move around

Oh man, I bet being broke in a depression era is gonna make it really hard to move around the country, find everyone from his dream, figure out the whole deal with where they have to go and find a ship to make it to the mysterious island. Also having to convince everyone to go along with his crazy visions that he had out of no where, considering how straight laced they made his character out to be

1620658156930.gif

George was broke but maybe he still had some cash from selling things 🤷‍♂️ I got the impression the brothers still had money. I mean Walter just dropped that stack of cash just for the boat so he could have been funding the whole operation.

I can't defend the daughter because I really couldn't stand that character. During the OD I was like just let her go

Grace saw the flaw in the code and maybe got emotional seeing the girl die

Did they explain the age part? Did making them powerful also made them age slower? I think they were in their 90s. Do the kids also age slower?

Reactions: GNS
George was broke but maybe he still had some cash from selling things 🤷‍♂️ I got the impression the brothers still had money. I mean Walter just dropped that stack of cash just for the boat so he could have been funding the whole operation.

I can't defend the daughter because I really couldn't stand that character. During the OD I was like just let her go

Did they explain the age part? Did making them powerful also made them age slower? I think they were in their 90s. Do the kids also age slower?
I think they were well into thier 100s

Sheldon said something about 120 years when he was talking to Grace

they got their powers in the 1920s

They never explained why they stopped aging

They still aint fully explain every ones power tbh

They never explained why they stopped aging

They still aint fully explain every ones power tbh
Yeah they all seem to have a baseline of flight and superhuman strength, speed, etc

the unique abilities are interesting

and yeah the slowed aging is crazy they look like they are in their 60s but are really about twice that

and I know Shels brother gotta be at least what 10yrs older so that would put him at like 130yrs old

Back