Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Jupiter's Legacy (CANCELED After 1 Season)

It looked like it but ppl was excited for it in the thread so I left it alone...
Yea I ain’t want to go in there trashing it for people that do like or enjoy it. But I fell asleep on multiple episodes, none of the characters are likable except for one dude who’s a villain and another dude who is sorta a villain. And come to find out, the guy who is sorta a villain is doing shit that he don’t even have to do, cause he just randomly kills a boss villain with little effort. It’s just one stupid thing after another

Y’all scared to step on toes in a thread? lol say it with your chest
Keith Murray is my favorite artist, if a thread about Murray was made and all of us Murray fans came together to talk about his music. If someone came in the thread just to say he sucks, it’s not adding to the thread, why are you even in a thread about him if you don’t Ike him. I take that same thinking and try to apply it to others. Cause I live by do on to others as you would have done to yourself,

This was pretty good especially if you like shows like Invincible and The Boys the pacing,dialogue and SFX were a bit here and there at times and I felt the ending was abrupt but strong story threads and themes kept me interested

Yeah Chloe pissed me off the whole show

classic whiney privileged white kid

your fucking pops is Superman saving the world on the daily...he might miss some shit
Nah, its deeper than that

Utopian was a shit father and Superhero if we being real

Since y’all moved my post ima go head and say it. So dude coulda killed big man the whole time and kept putting his friends in danger for what? Why do they go out on scores when he can just teleport to a bank vault, grab a cool couple mill or a few gold bars, or even diamonds and they’d be cool?

got his homie blasted and the girl got punched to the moon. Then instead of grabbing the brief case and using the thing to bail. Dude gets out and….you know what nevermind

Since y’all moved my post ima go head and say it. So dude coulda killed big man the whole time and kept putting his friends in danger for what? Why do they go out on scores when he can just teleport to a bank vault, grab a cool couple mill or a few gold bars, or even diamonds and they’d be cool?

got his homie blasted and the girl got punched to the moon. Then instead of grabbing the brief case and using the thing to bail. Dude gets out and….you know what nevermind
He back doored everything so that he wouldn't end up on Utopian radar

He was also still trying to live by the Code

You are the definition of a nit picker

Back