Junior Mod Questionnaire Part 1.

Based on responses, who has your vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
Please answer these following questions:

1. What section do you want to mod and why?
2. What would you be able to bring to the site that you feel is lacking?

(“I won’t mod with feelings” is not a good answer because y’all post with feelings so it’s a lie!)

The ABW community will vote on who has the best answer.

@shutupGabi
@Sion
@Chi-town B
@Maywood
@DOS_patos

Last edited:
When we gon stop with the “like the IC did” or “like on the IC”? This ABW and it should, by now, have it’s on reputation. That’s the point. We dgaf what the IC did, let’s start tryna make a name for ABW without attaching the IC.

The Cinema

It's the section I'm most active in and know most about.

I'd put people on new shit (heeeyyy abducted in plain sight), bring a lil more organization and keep them game of thrones skreetz spoiler and fuck nigga free

1. I can mod In the cool table because i bring a vast diversity of engaging content. Content that teaches as well as brings the best out of people.

2. I bring an infj perspective. My inquisitive nature that doesn't settle for surface answers to deep questions. My vision for the board is to make it the first place you come to for information or if you want to kill time while waiting for your std results. The board requires thinkers who will show a worlds view and educate the people who don't know what they don't know.
We need to display our greatness, our will and our mental fortitude.
Black people are more than hiphop. We are a grand people, a connected worldwide people, ablackweb of people.

Black excellence is more than words to me. Its a requirement.

Last edited:
Lets be real, does the cinema really need a mod. Most of us that post in there don't break any rules and we all make threads putting each other on upcoming projects and to be real that's the best part of the forum. I'm not a video game geek so I have no interest in that part of the forum. Don't really be in the pic forum other than the Westbrook thread (you niggas need to stop posting that fat chick). I already run the sports section.

The cool table is the only option for me. It's more for spite than anything else, I'm tired of seeing posters singled out myself included getting locked out of threads. Mods going on witch hunts coming up with stupid reasons to ban folks like they do to Conflict when he don't even be doing nothing. It's time to get past the complaining about the lack of quality threads and to start actually making them, I know I can do better with this and I will like I do everywhere else. Get these people out of that damn Off Topic thread, how many times do I have to say it's a detriment before y'all start listening. People be stuck in there their whole time being online. It will also be nice to have an opposing viewpoint since current mods constantly circle jerk each other. Time for the posters vs mods fighting to be done away with and both factions help get the Cool Table on track to be good.

Lets be real, does the cinema really need a mod. Most of us that post in there don't break any rules and we all make threads putting each other on upcoming projects and to be real that's the best part of the forum. I'm not a video game geek so I have no interest in that part of the forum. Don't really be in the pic forum other than the Westbrook thread (you niggas need to stop posting that fat chick). I already run the sports section.

The cool table is the only option for me. It's more for spite than anything else, I'm tired of seeing posters singled out myself included getting locked out of threads. Mods going on witch hunts coming up with stupid reasons to ban folks like they do to Conflict when he don't even be doing nothing. It's time to get past the complaining about the lack of quality threads and to start actually making them, I know I can do better with this and I will like I do everywhere else. Get these people out of that damn Off Topic thread, how many times do I have to say it's a detriment before y'all start listening. People be stuck in there their whole time being online. It will also be nice to have an opposing viewpoint since current mods constantly circle jerk each other. Time for the posters vs mods fighting to be done away with and both factions help get the Cool Table on track to be good.
I honestly dont think any of these forums need mods. It's the same group of ppl every day so the shit naturally kinda runs itself unless we get an influx of new posters that need to be managed.

You got my vote tho

Waiting on @Maywood so we can begin voting.

Voting for yourself doesn’t count towards your votes guys and ladybug.

Good luck to you all.

are we gonna take questions from the crowd and can we attack someones "post" i got something to say.

for spite?

we are trying to grow the site and you worried about revenge?
who hurt you bruh?

while i understand your stance about the off topic...we have to understand our demographic.
most people need to be encouraged to make threads and because our crowd tends to reject most things out of the norm, we need to encourage them.

someone has to make the threads....someone has to be willing to look like they failed. but its all about trying.
what will you do about the off topic problem? right now you sounding like a rookie cop coming in to fix a system thats been in place.
we will you do to fix things?
what is your foreign policy?
whats your stance on immigration?
how will my abw bucks be protected from you "crew" of thieves uncle sam?

there was another man who wanted tofix things until he rose to power and seen how power corrupts.
his name was hitler.

Back