Welcome To aBlackWeb

Junior Mod Questionnaire FINALE

Based on responses, who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not at all. Idgaf about the name calling. I’ve been called a bitch since the site been up. Idc, I don’t think it’s worth a ban because someone calls me a bitch. Plus I ain’t the most respectful chick on this site. However, other ladies and some men don’t agree with my feelings. If you or anyone called me a bitch and they felt a need to ban you, id tell them to chill.
Nah fuck that.

Respect all the women that are here.

It's only like 5 of us so I catch any of y'all calling a woman in here a bitch and she takes offense to it, I'm banning you on sight.

@Beta or anyone else that think it's cool to disrespect women.

It's only like 5 of us so I catch any of y'all calling a woman in here a bitch and she takes offense to it, I'm banning you on sight.
That’s basically what I said. If they call the other ladies a bitch and they’re offended or not, they can ban them.

When it pertains to me, I don’t think it’s worth a ban because I don’t take offense to it.

Not at all. Idgaf about the name calling. I’ve been called a bitch since the site been up. Idc, I don’t think it’s worth a ban because someone calls me a bitch. Plus I ain’t the most respectful chick on this site. However, other ladies and some men don’t agree with my feelings. If you or anyone called me a bitch and they felt a need to ban you, id tell them to chill.
Good to know..

kiPMApg.gif

I'm bout to open up a tiny chat for any of yall who wanna air out your issues with the mods or staff.

I think I found a way to record it like a podcast, it's gonna be a test run.

I called gabi a bitch few days ago...n one these fags banned me

No wonder this site doesn't get new users
I deleted your post you bitch ass nigga

I don't know who banned you from the thread though

Nah on the real, Lurk's one of the best posters on here. He knows how to troll/push buttons without crossing the line. There's a reason why most of his threads do big numbers.

Back