Welcome To aBlackWeb

Junior Mod Questionnaire FINALE

Based on responses, who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its been 3yrs @Joshie Kahn, you not getting a recount bruh. Put in an application in May like everyone elaw

Every idea @Beta had sounded more believable coming from Sion, big facts.

Who knows where CTB might be had he not quit, his fault. Lesson of the day: dont give up, keep trying

Yall wanted new mods and yall got em. The majority nominated them, the majority voted for them

If you in the minority, pull up. Tired of you niggas crying every got damn day.

That just really makes you sound unworthy of the position.
tumblr_oquk3dDxr91v5ue77o2_500.gif

I'm speaking to the dude in charge rn, you'll get your turn. Don't worry.

Its been 3yrs @Joshie Kahn, you not getting a recount bruh. Put in an application in May like everyone elaw

Who knows where CTB might be had he not quit, his fault. Lesson of the day: dont give up, keep trying

Yall wanted new mods and yall got em. The majority nominated them, the majority voted for them

Make sure to add no current mod voted because somehow someway this will be the mods fault.

Lets talk about how i got banned for calling someone a bitch...

But but its gona be better than the ic!!!

Those fuckn poll threads stink...u even made a thread if u should stop em n 15 simps said keep em coming!!

Now im back reincarnated

full

Biggest fuckn lie

Cool Table This is the section of the forum where the roast sessions go down, feelings get hurt and the members act a fool.

SOFT

Those fuckn poll threads stink...u even made a thread if u should stop em n 15 simps said keep em coming!!

Now im back reincarnated

full
It ain't banning, its behavior correcting training

Bet you wont call that person a bitch again will you

Now im back reincarnated

full

Biggest fuckn lie

Cool Table This is the section of the forum where the roast sessions go down, feelings get hurt and the members act a fool.

SOFT

It was 31 simps. Thank you very much.

A60FAF7A-AAC8-485C-8625-5BBBB7FE27A5.jpeg

The same spot I'm in now

Why yo goofy ass bringing up old shit? Face it, last time I was apart of this, the shit did numbers. Now yall giving modships away for free.

Take from that what you will.......
Free and you still ain't got a spot

We call that washed......

Back