Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
Then hollywoods roids mixed with coke and alcohol sheesh

You’ve got a marvel career and sacrificing it for a woman who looks like Uma Thurman on meth.

I can almost assure you she bumps a line of coke daily. Just look in her eyes

He told ol gurl "IF YOU WANNA SNORT THAT AVENGERS MONEY.............." and she brought her ass on home.

Ironic the army doing this so quickly with all the abuse they be on. Fort Hood still running right?

Its cool, they're renaming it Fort Cavazos after some latino general because people finally realized the base was named after a racist confederate dipshit that was SO BAD AT HIS JOB, the army opposing him literally celebrated when they learned he had taken command lmao

If what his attorney is saying is true, he needs to leave that white woman immediately and fight for full custody his kid(s). Lying to the police about abuse cause you're pissed off is disgusting...
Now all the weirdos on the internet are going to point to this and act like all woman lie about this type of stuff.

Honestly though, hope what he is saying is true for both his and her sake. It's not a perfect situation but it's better than actual DV, I suppose.

He told ol gurl "IF YOU WANNA SNORT THAT AVENGERS MONEY.............." and she brought her ass on home.

Its cool, they're renaming it Fort Cavazos after some latino general because people finally realized the base was named after a racist confederate dipshit that was SO BAD AT HIS JOB, the army opposing him literally celebrated when they learned he had taken command lmao

Welp...I just learned something new. Yet not shocked that a building/landmark is named after a racist wyte.

Now that he's not guilty of abuse we can get back to this

3ec807d158d6.jpg

There's so many fine black women out there...

I just don't understand how white women are go-to for every other nigga with a dollar/ a little fame

Easy...history.

Wyte Anglo Saxon males propped up wyte women on that pedestal. They've convinced other races that only THEIR women is the ultimate sign of success. Only THEIR women is the living embodiment of beauty. The false perception that having a whte woman on your arm after achieving that success, is a way of being accepted in THEIR world.

They've done this in their portrayal of wyte women in movies...tv shows...advertising...modeling...etc etc. But that's just my opinion.

Easy...history.

Wyte Anglo Saxon males propped up wyte women on that pedestal. They've convinced other races that only THEIR women is the ultimate sign of success. Only THEIR women is the living embodiment of beauty. The false perception that having a whte woman on your arm after achieving that success, is a way of being accepted in THEIR world.

They've done this in their portrayal of wyte women in movies...tv shows...advertising...modeling...etc etc. But that's just my opinion.

Fuk dem cacs

Easy...history.

Bruh it took me YEARS to figure out that there was nothin wrong with me for thinking Julia Roberts was basic asf. Growing up, the pop culture media machine would be pumpin all these celebrity broads like they was that deal.

Last edited:
Here – at this final hour, in this quiet place – Harlem has come to bid farewell to one of its brightest hopes -extinguished now, and gone from us forever....

but yea nah srsly stop dating cokehead white girls did we learn nothing from Orenthal James yall smh
:foh5:

Now that he's not guilty of abuse we can get back to this

3ec807d158d6.jpg

So these niggas can beat black women?

How crazy is it that this dude is supposedly super abusive and all that shit comes to light as a result of an incident where he didn't actually abuse anyone? That's the universe...maybe even the multiverse working against your ass.

Back