Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
This brother hit a white woman? He gonna be doing movies on a Tubi channel near you
jack-nicholson-laugh.gif

I still haven't seen anyone give examples of how he's "a sociopath and abusive" other than the current issue. You can't just say a blanket statement like "he was abusive on set" without giving some examples of what made him abusive.

From one of those folks that put that claim on him they said when asked for more details it wasnt their story to tell because it didnt happen to them but someone they knew

Before I say what I'm about to say I should preface this with I'm high.

Ok, so hear me out and let me know if I'm wrong here but the whole "he should've left those white women alone and got with a black woman" thing.

Doesn't that in turn degrade or take away the worth of a black/brown woman. If he hit a blk woman are we trying to say she would've took it and just let it ride? Are we unconsciously putting a white woman on pedestal like they're some punkass delicate flower and backhand complimenting the women that look like us? I'm not saying homie guilty or not but I'm seeing that whole narrative,"he should've been with a blk woman". I don't know man I'm high y'all have a great Sunday

Before I say what I'm about to say I should preface this with I'm high.

Ok, so hear me out and let me know if I'm wrong here but the whole "he should've left those white women alone and got with a black woman" thing.

Doesn't that in turn degrade or take away the worth of a black/brown woman. If he hit a blk woman are we trying to say she would've took it and just let it ride? Are we unconsciously putting a white woman on pedestal like they're some punkass delicate flower and backhand complimenting the women that look like us? I'm not saying homie guilty or not but I'm seeing that whole narrative,"he should've been with a blk woman". I don't know man I'm high y'all have a great Sunday
Nah, I think the implication is that a black woman wouldn't have you in a situation where they are provoking you in the same way a white woman would. I think that's the point at least.

Nah, I think the implication is that a black woman wouldn't have you in a situation where they are provoking you in the same way a white woman would. I think that's the point at least.

If a woman can provoke you enough to hit her then the race of the woman doesn't matter at all. Just the traits of said woman and that's not race specific. That mindset does inherently demean Black women

Back