Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
🗣️ Same Energy you Bitch ass Niggas

View attachment 1200981

lol Why ya'll acting like everyone was against this dude. Maybe my memory is bad, but didn't holes in this chick's story come out pretty early. I know some people were saying that he was stupid for fucking up his bag, but I think pretty much every one was doubtful about how much of the story against him was true. I actually do think he was getting more flack for being with a white chick than anything else when the story first broke.

Don't know if he lost any endorsements. Marvel did a wait and see after Depp which was the smart move

Go after her legally like Depp did to Heard

That was the cavewoman he was cuffin‘.. She’s beyond plain Jane…
Living with her!!

This nigga is at the height at of his career doing movies with Marvel and Michael fucking B Jordan..coming home to THAT?

Like, how you shacked up with a plain ass becky capable of ruining your career/life ?

He lost a us army endorsement, I think something for the texas rangers and a few potential movie and executive producer roles over this
I'm surprised other movies didn't wait it out too. Figured they'd use the Depp trial as like a stepping stone for what to do in that situation for an actor

marvel at the time had invested big money and an entire 3 phases equating to about 7-8 years on this guy not to mention the very first Avengers movie in years since Endgame has his character's name in it.

They absolutely was gon wait the shit out lol
Exactly. They had a lot to lose and didn't want to make a decision before all of the facts came out like last time

Didn't Depp sue Disney for the money he lost when they dropped him from PotC w/o gettin the facts?

Exactly. They had a lot to lose and didn't want to make a decision before all of the facts came out like last time

that doesnt answer why other film studios didnt wait tho. Marvel essentially said fuck it and allegedly had a contingency plan in place had things turned shakey. Disney is also fake progressive so them choosing to wait it out feels on brand where as other studios instantly saw a guilty black man

lol Why ya'll acting like everyone was against this dude. Maybe my memory is bad, but didn't holes in this chick's story come out pretty early. I know some people were saying that he was stupid for fucking up his bag, but I think pretty much every one was doubtful about how much of the story against him was true. I actually do think he was getting more flack for being with a white chick than anything else when the story first broke.
Yeah because I'm just making this up as I go along🤷🏾‍♂️

No One Ever criticized him for fucking up his blossoming career ???, EVERYONE as you put it sided w/him early on ??

The Only criticism he received was fucking w/a mediocre cac ???
IMG_2013.gif

You gon make me get these receipts or you gon STFU

LMK 🤔

that doesnt answer why other film studios didnt wait tho. Marvel essentially said fuck it and allegedly had a contingency plan in place had things turned shakey. Disney is also fake progressive so them choosing to wait it out feels on brand where as other studios instantly saw a guilty black man
Disney literally just had to deal with a similar situation though. So it's logical to think they paused and didn't want a repeat

Don't know why the other companies didn't wait. You'd think after what happened they would want to make sure they're making the right decision by waiting

Yeah because I'm just making this up as I go along🤷🏾‍♂️

No One Ever criticized him for fucking up his blossoming career ???, EVERYONE as you put it sided w/him early on ??

The Only criticism he received was fucking w/a mediocre cac ???
View attachment 1201053

You gon make me get these receipts or you gon STFU

LMK 🤔

lol @ the bold. Bruh, in the very post that you quoted, I said some people said he was stupid for fumbling the bag. That's a criticism that's valid whether he actually beat her or not. I was talking more about people condemning that man as if he definitely committed the crime. I don't remember to many people doing that. But if you need to go back and look through 40 pages of posts to find a couple people doing that to satisfy your soul, go for it.

Yeah STFU
IE_jvMoe

Back