Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

TMZ obtained the video showing 2 female students trading serious blows Monday afternoon at Hollywood High School, which happens to be directly across the street from an In-N-Out ... and that's how Jonathan got involved.

The actor was grabbing lunch when he saw the girls, and decided to rush into the middle of the melee to rip the girls apart, urging them to calm down and telling them it isn't worth it to fight.
Word

Thing is, where tf were the teachers at???

Or school resource officers or whatever they're called?

What was Jon Majors even doing on school property?

So many ways this could've gone wrong for him.
Kids know where all the "not watched " spots are in school. That's how I saw a some fights when I was in middle and highschoool. Back of the building where there were blind spots or bathrooms.

Kids know where all the "not watched " spots are in school. That's how I saw a some fights when I was in middle and highschoool. Back of the building where there were blind spots or bathrooms.

Hard to believe the teachers don't know where those spots are.

More likely they know, but avoid it because it's one less thing they have to deal with.

Even more strange for Majors, or any other bystander, to just stumble upon one of these blind spots.

However, based on the video, that didn't really seem like a secluded or isolated area.

Hard to believe the teachers don't know where those spots are.

More likely they know, but avoid it because it's one less thing they have to deal with.

Even more strange for Majors, or any other bystander, to just stumble upon one of these blind spots.

However, based on the video, that didn't really seem like a secluded or isolated area.
Meh, every school is different. Some have more security then others. If school was still in session, that could explain no teachers or security being out there.

Majors was at a food spot across from the school and he happen to see them fighting. It was a In-N-out burger spot.

Back