Welcome To aBlackWeb

JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

Yea if he's an abuser he should have consequences

But my thing is this. We have 500 years of proof that these people are not for us, so why are we for them?
IDK,but black male celebs dating white women and even abusing them is a tale from the beginning of the ent biz from sports to actors.

Jack Johnson ,Richard Pryor,Numerous musicians .You name them.

Society framed whiteness as success and they be in white spaces on their come up a lot and get praised by white ppl.

Some see it as revenge,some see it as status,some just like white girls.

I be watching this youtube page Ashleysayso about old school rumors and facts about celebs and damn near every nigga had white women and often they abused them.

We don't have enough info for majors

But I wouldn't call 3 eye witnesses and a woman with bullets fragments in her foot "Hanky" as far as Tory.

If you shoo somebody and get charged and they come to curt and say you did it,in any ep of Law and Order that's solid evidence.

what's "hanky" about R kelly's charges

He married a teen Aaliyah,Peed on a teen girl on video and every hood and black community in America saw it.

Anybody in the Chi who was around will tell you R kelly was a known pedo/chester who hung at the same Mcdonalds he visiting when he got out on bail.

Numerous women have come ot to speak out against him doing it and he was caught with more videos of more underaged women.

Nigga made a song called Age Ain't Nothin but a number for Aaliyah.A term mostly used by pedos trying to smash young girls or vice versa and he was smashing .

He named himself Pied Piper,a character who took kids.

Next album was chocolate factor another character who takes kids.

Nah,Keep that nigga.
See….let’s say you right about all that but right now he’s not guilty, are you open to it?
Can you separate the two?
Can you not like a Nigga but still see him being done wrong?
Are saying even if he ain’t guilty, he was guilty then, so he paying for the past shit he got away with?

Aight I’m out

Fuck y’all up later

Imma hit up the DMZ, tell lil Kim he a Ho but he might think I’m saying he from another family….🤣😂
I’m so racist and I don’t care.
Pay me.

Wish me luck on my meetings.
my media company is exploding with growth.

Skies the limit for most.
It’s my floor.

It’s not you it’s me.

Aight I’m out

Fuck y’all up later

Imma hit up the DMZ, tell lil Kim he a Ho but he might think I’m saying he from another family….🤣😂
I’m so racist and I don’t care.
Pay me.

Wish me luck on my meetings.
my media company is exploding with growth.

Skies the limit for most.
It’s my floor.

It’s not you it’s me.

I hear all this shit in dj drama’s voice

See….let’s say you right about all that but right now he’s not guilty, are you open to it?
Can you separate the two?
Can you not like a Nigga but still see him being done wrong?
Are saying even if he ain’t guilty, he was guilty then, so he paying for the past shit he got away with?
I like Jonathan Majors as an actor.

No I didn't say any of that.

There's a chance that he didn't do this I suppose.

I mean a crime in the past is still a crime.

But if you're talking about R kelly,who I see as one of the best musicians ever,he deserves whatever he gets,

Kells isn't in jail for some past crimes he already got off on or got away with ,he's in jail for sex trafficking girls and taping it and racketeering.

Last edited:
inconsequential how? Wouldnt that put some holes in the narrative that he abused her?
I once got shot at and immediately went to a party lol She s saying it’s inconsequential cuz getting ur ass kicked wont stop you from going out

Unless ole girl was saying he abused her so bad she went to the hospital or couldn’t go out and we see pics of her at the club

It wasn't mid,it was that bricked up reggie with black seeds.

That Boondocks ep about Grandad flying Planes was better,no bullshit.

I never looked through his filmography,but I saw him in a few movies before Birth Of A Nation

Lol I saw trailer to red tails and it did not look better than Tuskegee Airmen with Laurence Fishbourne.

I once got shot at and immediately went to a party lol She s saying it’s inconsequential cuz getting ur ass kicked wont stop you from going out

Unless ole girl was saying he abused her so bad she went to the hospital or couldn’t go out and we see pics of her at the club

according to that post

"Jonathan’s accuser alleged that she suffered a broken finger on her right hand and a laceration behind her ear during their altercation back in March. However, the filing includes photos of his accuser freely using her right hand while in the club shortly after their incident."

I mean... it at least warrants a raised eyebrow lol

according to that post

"Jonathan’s accuser alleged that she suffered a broken finger on her right hand and a laceration behind her ear during their altercation back in March. However, the filing includes photos of his accuser freely using her right hand while in the club shortly after their incident."

I mean... it at least warrants a raised eyebrow lol
I seen Kobe play with a broken finger

:hahaha:

Back