JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

Free johnathan majors
Free Tory lanes and
Free RKelly
All guilty off hanky info

Fuck it I said it
:sup:
We don't have enough info for majors

But I wouldn't call 3 eye witnesses and a woman with bullets fragments in her foot "Hanky" as far as Tory.

If you shoot somebody and get charged and they come to court and say you did it,in any ep of Law and Order that's solid evidence.

what's "hanky" about R kelly's charges

He married a teen Aaliyah,Peed on a teen girl on video and every hood and black community in America saw it.

Anybody in the Chi who was around will tell you R kelly was a known pedo/chester who hung at the same Mcdonalds he visiting when he got out on bail.

Numerous women have come ot to speak out against him doing it and he was caught with more videos of more underaged women.

Nigga made a song called Age Ain't Nothin but a number for Aaliyah.A term mostly used by pedos trying to smash young girls or vice versa and he was smashing .

He named himself Pied Piper,a character who took kids.

Next album was chocolate factor another character who takes kids.

Nah,Keep that nigga.

Last edited:
👀👀👀 damm is my man making a point about this is supposed to be a black website but its really not.
That doesn't make anybody any less black if they can honestly admit,that a nigga might have just fucked up.

I don't have to blindly support every nigga just because he's a nigga.

I like bruh but anybody who seen these type of scenarios in everyday life may come to the conclusion,that something happened and a bunch of ppl coming out saying you did something unfortunately makes you look guilty.

And the industry stepping away makes him look even more guilty.

IDK what happened and I hope for the best,but it looks like he probably did yoke old girl up and possibly put hands on some other women.

The optics are bad,but when I think a nigga is innocent,I'm gonna support that person.

Some niggas think every celeb who gets in trouble is being targeted,but sometimes niggas just be on some dumb shit and fuck up.

In the videos, they say she casually pushes her hair behind her right ear, reaches into her bag several times, sorts through credit cards, handles phones, holds a menu and and easily holds a glass of champagne.

They say she was seen partying pretty hard, throwing back shots and champagne with friends without any visible sign of injury.

When her night out at the club was over, they claim she showed up at Majors home at 3:23 AM ... entered his apartment, and called him 32 times and sent several angry, jealous text messages. Majors was not home when she got there.

Chaudhry says none of the text messages accuse Jonathan of injuring her, nor does she mention any discomfort from alleged injuries.

They say Majors got home at 11:13 AM, and found her unconscious and half naked on the floor of his walk-in closet. He also discovered she allegedly threw up in his bed, and told him she'd taken "a few sleeping tablets."

Majors then called 911, and says when paramedics arrived, the woman allegedly repeatedly told them "I don't know" when asked what happened to her.

In the document, Chaudhry claims body cam footage shows police interviewing the woman, and "clearly coaching her to say that Mr. Majors grabbed her by the throat." Chaudhry claims the alleged victim never made that claim to anyone prior to the officer's direction.

Chaudhry and Majors want the D.A. to review their evidence swiftly and "dismiss these false charges against him."
I'm amazed he hasn't filed a lawsuit against the police department if that's true. The initial reports were the cops said they saw strangulation bruises on her. If both her and the cops fabricated it then he should go after the department legally. I guess he's waiting on this to be over

I'm amazed he hasn't filed a lawsuit against the police department if that's true. The initial reports were the cops said they saw strangulation bruises on her. If both her and the cops fabricated it then he should go after the department legally. I guess he's waiting on this to be over
I hope this is the case.

IDK if a regular beat cop is going out of his way to coach somebody into accusing Kang,but anything is possible dealing with police.

Maybe the cop is a DC fan.

Question....Have you ever indulged in that snow bunny sauce?
wef7g.jpg

This feels like entrapment to be used against me later. I can see hellczar now...

I mean if he really did abuse her,it doesn't really matter what race she was.

If she made this up,then you could say this is a some regular Karen shit.
Yea if he's an abuser he should have consequences

But my thing is this. We have 500 years of proof that these people are not for us, so why are we for them?

Back