FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
Also

The man in my basement

It's a great fucking book. They movie will be amazing. It's definitely a mind fuck and fits this current trend of weird black horror

He got all those endorsements and brand deals and the army commercial and marvel and michael b jordan collabs... But a below average white bitch was his downfall, not even a bad one. A scrawny wet dog smelling becky. That's who he chose to be with and live with. That's who he let control him and his emotions.

Diamond Dame the Conquer met his equalizer

Just realized something....Ezra Miller beat up people, beat up a trans comedian, threw a chair at woman cut her forhead, got drunk wilded out in public, all types of sexual harassment and still his mgmt still got his back and he still may keep his job as Flash.

big strong blk man made a white woman cry and party is over.....He lost his job as Kang which would've been multi picture multi million dollar payday.

Yeah small theory this all happened is because he Brought up in the industry a certain way an abusive way and those people are protecting him idk something I heard adds up to his erratic make Britney Spears behavior

"I have traveled the Quantum realm through many universes and dimensions. I have broken and manipulated time to my advantage ,I am Kang,Kang The Conqueror and you have no idea what I've lost. I have 2 questions. "WHERE THE FUCK IS PEACHES?" and "WHAT WAS THE PASSCODE TO GET MY MUTHA FUCKIN MONEY?"

Last edited:
No bullshit, I've seen quite a few people say they not even gonna support flash cuz if Ezra. And this was before the Majors news. And people openly and proudly call him at piece of shit.

So I can't really say the energy not the same. There's a lotta people still tryna give majors the benefit of doubt. But folks already got their minds made up and been wanted Ezra outta there

There was literally a fan made campaign to have Grant Gustin replace Ezra Miller as The Flash moving forward. Issa Rae said something about him in an interview she did too. The shitty thing with that situation is the movie has been done for so long that tossing it would've been a huge loss and ain't no company putting money over morals to that extent. Now if Ezra Miller comes back after this still playing The Flash that's probably gonna cause an even bigger backlash.

Reactions: Duwop
Welp, if he loses the deal with Marvel, get ready for some delays. Nigga finna be a janitor in a minute.

Might actually help Marvel in the long run.