FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
Just realized something....Ezra Miller beat up people, beat up a trans comedian, threw a chair at woman cut her forhead, got drunk wilded out in public, all types of sexual harassment and still his mgmt still got his back and he still may keep his job as Flash.

big strong blk man made a white woman cry and party is over.....He lost his job as Kang which would've been multi picture multi million dollar payday.

Because Ezra joined the Pink Mafia/Alphabet Squad

That might be JM's hail Mary play...I mean he already did that suspect magazine cover

lol @ red tails

Movie was mid and it didn’t make a profit at the box office

Great debaters made $30 mil

Nobody saw beyond the lights

Lol @ those three movies compared to antman 3 , creed 3 and lovecraft country

Comparing Nate parker to Jonathan majors was stupid lol

lol @ red tails

Movie was mid and it didn’t make a profit at the box office

Great debaters made $30 mil

Nobody saw beyond the lights

Lol @ those three movies compared to antman 3 , creed 3 and lovecraft country

Comparing Nate parker to Jonathan majors was stupid lol

So you talking album sales while I'm pointing out the fact that Nate Parker was the lead actor in movies prior to The Birth of a Nation

Jonathan Majors worked with Spike Lee and then some mid directors since...

and looks like he's bout to be on Bruce Willis straight to DVD status soon

So you argued something I didn’t say lol

Nobody said anything about directors or a leading role

The common fan did not know who Nate parker was prior to being nat Turner and the backlash and he did nothing huge in Hollywood prior

It’s cool man

Just don’t bring up Nate parker when we are talking about a much bigger budding star (something Nate Parker never was)

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Just realized something....Ezra Miller beat up people, beat up a trans comedian, threw a chair at woman cut her forhead, got drunk wilded out in public, all types of sexual harassment and still his mgmt still got his back and he still may keep his job as Flash.

big strong blk man made a white woman cry and party is over.....He lost his job as Kang which would've been multi picture multi million dollar payday.
No bullshit, I've seen quite a few people say they not even gonna support flash cuz if Ezra. And this was before the Majors news. And people openly and proudly call him at piece of shit.

So I can't really say the energy not the same. There's a lotta people still tryna give majors the benefit of doubt. But folks already got their minds made up and been wanted Ezra outta there

• Cap
Reactions: GNS