Welcome To aBlackWeb

Great action movie

It’s funny when John was fighting in Osaka in tha long ass drawn out scene I asked myself..”is there such thing as too much action?” Lol

Idk if I was getting bored but idk seeing him shoot armored guys over and over and then using the same momentum takedown and over was exhausting.

But as usual outside of the first really the plot was ehh to me

Loved the entire time they were in Osaka and Donnie Yen really shines in this (he loves being blind apparently lol)

Movie kinda picked and chose when he wanted to be blind though which made me go ehh

When I saw Scott Adkins I thought about Du Lmao

Movie yadda yaddas travel so much lol

One scene John is in the desert, 2 mins later he’s in Japan, then he’s in Berlin, then Paris and I’m like how are you and Winston just traveling like this

While it’s good to see Larry fishbourne I don’t see the value in his character much at all.

Shoutout to Lance riddick but I thought it was horrible I had to see him die on screen just after he died in real life but hey RIP

Mr nobody was really nice to watch most of the movie. Him and his dog were cool and the part where he used his backpack to dodge the bullets and then he switched it to the front to get the pistols and to tee off on the guy was really dope (the top down cinematography was really nice to see)

I just felt like the movie was too long, the fight scenes were a bit too exhausting when it involved John and after awhile it was getting hard to suspend belief that John not getting hit at all or hurt enough the entire movie

There was a part on the steps where they showed a guy behind John and Donnie yen who should’ve been shot them in the head but the camera just cuts to chidi

But it was great entertainment it’s just the lore of the world I really couldn’t care less about honestly

Shoutout to the franchise though, these are easily the best action movies out today and they do a great job of getting many actual martial artists to do the work and it’s great to see

Wish others could start to step their game up as far as action

Also I’m mad I sat through all those credits for that scene but 8.5/10

This one seemed to have more scenes of unlimited ammo. Damn they added a ton of people in this too

Loved the explosive rounds. Also had a feeling the tracker guy would save turn and save him

Everyone in the audience freaked out when the dog went into the windshield

Also they all cheered and clapped when John killed the guy in the end lol

No cops and mass murders in public places and the people don’t care lol

I know this is a secret Underground society but it makes no sense how it’s this far removed from the rest of the world while being in plain sight

Also top assassins through 4 movies never shot John wick in the head lol

F18CCABC-FFE4-4C73-8A9B-4EC3AC6D6978.gif

Blocked ‘em with bullet proof suit jacket.

I’m rollin.

I thought when donnie put the pencil in his suit pocket I thought he was going to go crazy with it. And we be like oh and John would say I see you using what I taught you or something to that effect

also it’s wild how cringe worthy Keanu Reeves’ acting is lol

Homie said “Yeahhh” Like 6x during the movie and each time I was like wow this is bad lol

Back