Gaa dammit!! I knew I should've stayed! What happened? Spoiler it if you have to
The girl that said you kill him or I will. The one that her dad died trying to leave the hotel. She came back to finish him cause John let him live.
So the blind guy was walking to give his daughter some flowers and the girl was going to stab him but just as she was about to it cut off.

It would've been dope if common came back for one last scene. I did think the tracker/ Mr nobody was like his son or something to get John back though

Great send off. Ended the only way this whole saga really could have.

I can’t believe they really let us get Hiroyuki Sanada and Donnie Yen in the same movie.

How many of these damn Skaarsgards is it?! They rivaling the Wayans’ and Baldwin bros.

Reactions: Koltrain
...so we just gonna overlook everyone not giving af and STILL kept dancing amidst the fighting? Lol!

4FEE160A-DA06-421D-88A1-9C425FA15FDF.gif

This one of them movies you suspend all disbelief and just roll…

Bullet proof Armani suits? Yup.

Blind assassin with marksman like aim? Yup.

Dog flying through windshields and shakin it off. Yup.

Hyper obese martial artists? Yup.

Get thrown down eight flights of concrete stairs without breaking any bones or getting so much as a busted lip, get up and then fight your way back up said stairs in less than 3 minutes to make it in time for your sunrise duel in front of god and men? I’m rollin.