Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan Calls Blk People Apes

You need some fatherly attention, bitch?

Nah my pops taught me how to be black with pride. Im sad your pops aint do the same. I get it Joe Rogan is just one cracker out of a million. But if i dont like him for this how doea that impact black comedians. You think we gonna throw black comedians away because they made jokes about other races? No and its a whole different context that you just removed from your comparison. You never met a white person who get offended by being called a cracket. Calling black people apes is a whole different thing my nigga. And he wasnt doing a show this seem like regular conversation.

Black comedians even recently didnt catch flack for joking on white folks they caught flack for jokes deemed homophobic. I aint heard no comedians get in trouble for misgyony or racial jokes. I mean not any black ones. I dont see point of your comparison or why its debatable.

what did he say/do here?

It was the extended clip of the one one in the OP. He started off the show on a tangent about his "blaccent" how it offended people and how he didn't give af. How black people were extremely sensitive about black jokes.
People wanted context on the apes shit. He fully led into that shit like it was one of his stand up sets. Wasn't some slip up. He meant what he said and how he said it.

Im not gon sit up here and act like I never heard something worse on Comic View EVERY SINGLE DAMN NIGHT.

All these comedians have a past where they said off the wall shit.

They are easy targets and need to be off limits.

George Carlin would have gotten got if he were still alive, stop letting these agent provocateur's drive us to the future seen in Demolition Man.

Gotdamn kimono wearing pixies.

Waaaaaah Im mad an insecure alcoholic drug addicted comedian said some wirty dords!!!

Was he on stage when he said that shit? Cuz if not, I’m not tryin to hear the “he’s a comedian” excuse.

You realize the only reason yall are having this discussion is cause Alex Jones, right?

What is Alex Jones? Oh thats right, a community agitator.

Lemme ask you this. Whats more important thinking for yourself?
Or being herded into group think?

See.. Your lil bitch ass doing a white boy's bidding and didnt even know it.

Run along lil lamb, for make gyros out of you.

Nigga that white pork pussy got your brain fried. You gonna let a motherfucker call your kids a monkey? Tell em laugh it off because Timmy has no power? Your boss make a monkey joke you gonna let the shit rock or you gonna report it because its your boss? Who are you nigga? Do you know what blackness is or you color blind?

Nah my pops taught me how to be black with pride. Im sad your pops aint do the same. I get it Joe Rogan is just one cracker out of a million. But if i dont like him for this how doea that impact black comedians. You think we gonna throw black comedians away because they made jokes about other races? No and its a whole different context that you just removed from your comparison. You never met a white person who get offended by being called a cracket. Calling black people apes is a whole different thing my nigga. And he wasnt doing a show this seem like regular conversation.

Black comedians even recently didnt catch flack for joking on white folks they caught flack for jokes deemed homophobic. I aint heard no comedians get in trouble for misgyony or racial jokes. I mean not any black ones. I dont see point of your comparison or why its debatable.

Ah, so because I choose not to be upset about this shit and see the big picture that makes me a coon?

Nah... I just know the back swing on that political pendulum is a mother fucker.

This is not worth our attention, we should not be this damn sensitive over this, it wil come back to haunt us.

Whats coonish about that?

Yall setting the future up to fail, creating a new status quo that will inevitably be turned against us.

Quit being so daggum sensitive, what that man eat dont make you shit.

I aint defending him, I am defending comedians as a whole.
This isn't a fight against censorship/free speech
He called blacks apes

Wont be long till Chappelle on the block for shit said in his show.
Trannys are already mad at dave.

Or any other black comedian that did the "differences between us" schtick.
If during thoses differences jokes they called whites wet dog smelling crackers and their was a history of black people persecuting whites whilst calling them thus I would agree with your reach for a correlation.

Joe Rogan is a nobody
I disagree

You realize the only reason yall are having this discussion is cause Alex Jones, right?
I'm having it cause I saw the thread. Cause alex brought it up doesn't mean it ain't pertinent

I love comedy.

But a white person saying a black filled movie theater was walking into the planet of the apes ain't hitting for me....

I want my apology, he can lose his jobs too....

Pay for that shit for the rest of your life just cuz.....

south-park-s11e01c03-go-ahead-apologize-16x9.jpg

Ah, so because I choose not to be upset about this shit and see the big picture that makes me a coon?

Nah... I just know the back swing on that political pendulum is a mother fucker.

This is not worth our attention, we should not be this damn sensitive over this, it wil come back to haunt us.

Whats coonish about that?

Yall setting the future up to fail, creating a new status quo that will inevitably be turned against us.

Quit being so daggum sensitive, what that man eat dont make you shit.

You act like niggas stopped they whole life to talk bad about Joe Rogan tho. Yall niggas be thinking everybody sensitive and paralyzed when they dont like some shit. Stupid way of thought by stupid niggas.

This isn't a fight against censorship/free speech
He called blacks apes

Trannys are already mad at dave.

If during thoses differences jokes they called whites wet dog smelling crackers and their was a history of black people persecuting whites whilst calling them thus I would agree with your reach for a correlation.

I disagree

I'm having it cause I saw the thread. Cause alex brought it up doesn't mean it ain't pertinent

You been alive just as long as I have if not longer, you know what comes next if we latch on to this.

Think about it.

And they gon go harder on us. You know that.

Joe just another addict that hates what he sees in the mirror every morning.

Why else would he seek to find himself thru LSD, shrooms and shamans?

That dude is gone in the head and relies on smarter people to give his podcast substance.

An articulate billy bob from sling blade.

You act like niggas stopped they whole life to talk bad about Joe Rogan tho. Yall niggas be thinking everybody sensitive and paralyzed when they dont like some shit. Stupid way of thought by stupid niggas.

If that were the case you wouldnt have clutched your pearls at a differing opinion.

Gon now.

If you black and not offended... fine.

Don’t be the nigga going to war against your own because the rest of us are offended tho. It ain’t a good look

Im asking yall to look at the big picture.

We got alot of active comedian's from the 90's that can get caught up in this new outrage culture.

I guess i aint offended cause I ve psychoanalyzed Rogan and can tell that dude aint shit to me. He is a typical bully/comedian with severe self esteem issues.

Mother fucker rich as hell but still miserable as fuck.

Thats just too many mind altering substances for me to care what comes out his mouth.

You been alive just as long as I have if not longer, you know what comes next if we latch on to this.

Think about it.

And they gon go harder on us. You know that.

Joe just another addict that hates what he sees in the mirror every morning.

Why else would he seek to find himself thru LSD, shrooms and shamans?

That dude is gone in the head and relies on smarter people to give his podcast substance.

An articulate billy bob from sling blade.
This is the outrage generation I understand but everytime people get persecuted by some new social media craze to hunt down people for past transgressions, black people get locked up for it.

So how much worse can it get for us and how does saving joe from getting his show canceled help blacks?

We're fuck either way....matter of fact we stay fucked either way.
An autobiography of black people now would be : These Niggaz Stay Being Fucked Anyway(pause)

And I've never listened to this cacs podcast and I know he has a following. Idk y u keep discounting that.

Im asking yall to look at the big picture.

We got alot of active comedian's from the 90's that can get caught up in this new outrage culture.

I guess i aint offended cause I ve psychoanalyzed Rogan and can tell that dude aint shit to me. He is a typical bully/comedian with severe self esteem issues.

Mother fucker rich as hell but still miserable as fuck.

Thats just too many mind altering substances for me to care what comes out his mouth.

So... you know he ain’t shit just like the rest of us. Then why you bucking against us saying “Fuck Joe Rogan!” I don’t listen to his overly long podcasts any damn way.

And now that I know how he really feel, I just REALLY don’t give a fuck about him.

I don’t understand why that would bother you.

So be it, that's the world we live in.

We what makes black comedy so great, is niggaz always felt like we was getting away with something by speaking the truth....

We're constantly censored. So anything we can get our there isnt some shit we'd rather hide.... We want people to see the truth... Even if they gotta laugh to get it...

White comedy ain't the same. ESPECIALLY shit like this.... This was something they rather not get out.... Something they want silenced.. Truth they want hidden...

Fuck that... I don't care about our comedy being attacked to out their bigotry....

Regardless if we get censored or not.... We always know what's up....

But them.... If we don't throw shit like this in their face.... They will pretend it never happened.... And that... Is unforgivable...

Because we got it.... We have the leverage to make them bend.... And we must use it EVERY SINGLE TIME...

Don't let that shit slip away.. It's like a fight... You reach, and I make you pay every time....

If I let you get away with reaching and sit on my hands ..I can lose the round...

So Rogan got caught out there in the open..... And now he gets put down.

That's how it goes.....

This is the outrage generation I understand but everytime people get persecuted by some new social media craze to hunt down people for past transgressions, black people get locked up for it.

So how much worse can it get for us and how does saving joe from getting his show canceled help blacks?

We're fuck either way....matter of fact we stay fucked either way.
An autobiography of black people now would be : These Niggaz Stay Being Fucked Anyway(pause)

And I've never listened to this cacs podcast and I know he has a following. Idk y u keep discounting that.
Cause he's a moron.

I'd be more worried about Alex Jones.
His audience is fucking crazy. The "lets go shoot up a pizza parlor" crowd

Joe's audience... Well them mother fuckers are self destructive as all hell. The "hey watch this trick" crowd.

Last edited:
Back