Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan Calls Blk People Apes

Funny thing is....the full video i saw was up yesterday.

Tried to post it in here and it got taken down due to copyright infringement

:hahaha:

Bruh made that call

But imma still listen to the start and finish of the story becuase Joe has earned that much

Plus the account that posted the clip even trys to walk it back in the following tweet sayin it may be out of context

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Cancelled. You can tell he just one of those dudes that secretly feels a way. He'll never admit it but won't back down from anything he says even when it clearly offends on that level.

Cancelled. You can tell he just one of those dudes that secretly feels a way. He'll never admit it but won't back down from anything he says even when it clearly offends on that level.

Lmaooooo they already deaded the video. Dude ain't shit.

I don't subscribe to this bringing up old shit era we've suddenly stepped into but I'm glad ebro playing the game.

Im not gon sit up here and act like I never heard something worse on Comic View EVERY SINGLE DAMN NIGHT.

All these comedians have a past where they said off the wall shit.

They are easy targets and need to be off limits.

George Carlin would have gotten got if he were still alive, stop letting these agent provocateur's drive us to the future seen in Demolition Man.

Gotdamn kimono wearing pixies.

Waaaaaah Im mad an insecure alcoholic drug addicted comedian said some wirty dords!!!

Im not gon sit up here and act like I never heard something worse on Comic View EVERY SINGLE DAMN NIGHT.

All these comedians have a past where they said off the wall shit.

They are easy targets and need to be off limits.

George Carlin would have gotten got if he were still alive, stop letting these agent provocateur's drive us to the future seen in Demolition Man.

Gotdamn kimono wearing pixies.

Waaaaaah Im mad an insecure alcoholic drug addicted comedian said some wirty dords!!!
My nigga he called us apes

Tf is all that text u just posted supposed to mean?

Back