Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Leaves Everyday Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st "tweet" I made from the site that didn't have anything to do with what's on the main page got retweeted by Budden

This MBDTF debate is fuckin hilarious

just listened to this

i dont understand the debate

If Kanye had put out any of the other albums as his first 3 besides CD, LR, and Graduation, people are probably saying he was a meh rapper.

he could've released those first 3 and NEVER released anything after that and cemented his legacy in hiphop. Those albums are perfect imo

Do you feel MBDTF is a classic?

HELL NO

i was just listening to it this morning on the way to work frfr lol

his first 3 albums continue to get heavy play from me at any given time

i love how joe told Ak "did you just learn that word the other day...you've used sonically like everyday...why are you surprised a producer produced a good album"

LMAO

HAHA...

Joe said Lupe got 2 classic albums...i'll fuck with it

Joe's my nigga, but he's wrong on both issues lol He didn't even have a reason for why he thought it wasn't a classic, he just felt it wasn't eventhough he said it's a remarkable album lol

I get it, hearing a nigga has 4 classics is wild especially in an era where everything is deemed a classic within a week it was released. But Ye arguably does have 4 classics, I'm not too quick to call Graduation a classic, but I wouldn't argue against it.

I get it, hearing a nigga has 4 classics is wild especially in an era where everything is deemed a classic within a week it was released. But Ye arguably does have 4 classics, I'm not too quick to call Graduation a classic, but I wouldn't argue against it.
I agree. To me graduation isnt a classic

I know Joe is going to have a lot to say about LA Reed getting the boot at epic

im just super meh on MBTDF...

i agree with joe in that you can have a great album and it not be a classic

oh look...AK with the hypebeast supreme shit on:disnig:

AK smash ur girl b? What's ur beef with homie? lol

AK trippin, 21 savage aint got no damn platinum album

Nadeska: I would love to see you guys rock some head to toe floral print

Joe: How about you wear some girl clothes for a change!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back