Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Leaves Everyday Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should send that shit to Budden, that nigga swears Ak is a virgin lol

I forgot u can tweet them questions, I might have to ask that lol

Say what u want about Joe, that nigga keeps it a stack at allllll times b, he's the only "industry" nigga who will call wale out on the cole shit @ the 34:30 mark "yall talkin about family and kids the night before and he puts a record out about u the next day and u call him ur friend? Gtfoh with this bs" lmaooooooooo

I thought the one with wale really showed how lame AK is. It's like most pc geeks that hide behind anonymity and they pop shit off because there are no real consequences

When faced with confrontation from wale, who clearly was drunk look, he started crawfishing like a mofo and wasn't making sense with anything he was saying. Wale kept it a buck.

I think they both made valid points. Wale being considered corny by many is indeed true, but Wale's rebuttal was correct as well.

AK hid behind his "this is what I'm seeing on my timeline" excuse instead of saying he personally thinks wale is corny.

He just said on the previous episode "ain't nobody checking for wale" then follows it up with the ass kissing and retracting statements

AK hid behind his "this is what I'm seeing on my timeline" excuse instead of saying he personally thinks wale is corny.

He just said on the previous episode "ain't nobody checking for wale" then follows it up with the ass kissing and retracting statements
He pulled a Trump. I didnt say it, its what i heard and repeated alot. Sucker shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back