Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Leaves Everyday Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he says in his songs:

"I walked outside I'm tired of this mane, my juvie in the yard with my drawers in her hand, my girl said look at me and said you dog-ass nigga, I'm bout to put this knife in yo mugfukin liver"

" I got them brown eyes like my daddy eyes with a look on my face that say homicide, come take a ride to Baton Rouge, where I'm running loose, with a gun in my hand everyday like Tupac off Juice. Got my lil nigga in the back-seat with a black hood wit a pound of that black-wood, rubber bands on his fingers, you know my nigga stacked good.

Lyrics like that are what resonates to his crowd. 2pac would get that depth in his lyrics and it would resonates to his crowd that live that way. That's the comparison that ppl make with Boosie and Pac in the south and other places.

Niggaa relate to what he's saying, and niggas went through the things that he raps about. Boosie that is.

Dude music is just more in-depth to what stuff niggas go through everyday and I think that's why he is still around. Aint nobody making music like he's making, which is music that is (felt) which is the same kind of music 2pac made

When he says in his songs:

"I walked outside I'm tired of this mane, my juvie in the yard with my drawers in her hand, my girl said look at me and said you dog-ass nigga, I'm bout to put this knife in yo mugfukin liver"

" I got them brown eyes like my daddy eyes with a look on my face that say homicide, come take a ride to Baton Rouge, where I'm running loose, with a gun in my hand everyday like Tupac off Juice. Got my lil nigga in the back-seat with a black hood wit a pound of that black-wood, rubber bands on his fingers, you know my nigga stacked good.

Lyrics like that are what resonates to his crowd. 2pac would get that depth in his lyrics and it would resonates to his crowd that live that way. That's the comparison that ppl make with Boosie and Pac in the south and other places.

Niggaa relate to what he's saying, and niggas went through the things that he raps about. Boosie that is.

Dude music is just more in-depth to what stuff niggas go through everyday and I think that's why he is still around. Aint nobody making music like he's making, which is music that is (felt) which is the same kind of music 2pac made

agreed with you up until the very last sentence, but the point remains

"swag rapping"

im bout to jump to the next segment

this chipmunk is pissing me off

Joe's dickriding/bias towards Hov and Em knows no bounds. I'm bout to make a topic on that "who was on top " segment. Cuz I agree for the most part with shorty's list. Hov was never the number 1 guy, unless you maybe give him 2001.

His 20 plus years as the number 2-3 guy is amazing, but there was always a bigger act out.

His next big year was 2003 when he dropped The Black Album but that was the year of 50 cent.

This nigga really didn't have a year where he was top dog

While I dont like the "gun song" on the new miguel album, Joe's reason of not liking it because he doesn't wanna hear him singing about guns is bs. Cuz he already had a classic song doing it, if anything that's the reason he shouldn't have made it.

Joe was on point with Jeezy smh can't believe the DJ dude is trying to defend or jump around it.

Jeezy at this point in his career is in a quiet storm IMO.

Em's single with Bey was trash.

The tracklist looks trash.

For the past 5 -6 years Em's been trash

He says Walk on Water is dope then asked about the mase diss and "its trash" , get this nigga df outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back