Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Leaves Everyday Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ing someone is calling for help?
giphy.gif

"riight"

lol nah homie been trash from the jump. Watchin this interview, he reminds me of this crackhead I knew when I was kid.

again...i know what im getting from boosie and im ok with that

I dont hold all rappers to the same standards b/c not everyone is going to live up to those, and im ok with that.

People really feeling this nigga's music like he saying, this nigga putting himself up with legends like Pac and Jay

I almost threw my laptop in the trash when he started saying he's the new Tupac.

Lol.

I get what he saying, his music resonate to a different type of crowd than your average rapper. His music relates to his crowd in a much deeper way than most rapper's music does. That's the comparison he's making when he and others say he's the new generational Tupac.

Lol.

I get what he saying, his music resonate to a different type of crowd than your average rapper. His music relates to his crowd in a much deeper way than most rapper's music does. That's the comparison he's making when he and others say he's the new generational Tupac.

you said what i was hoping i didnt have to say

nobody thinks he's lyrical like a Jay Z or Pac, but he does have influence over the people that follow him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back