Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Leaves Everyday Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe just old and wildin again. Niggas dont care as much about street shit anyway. He too tense didnt he get snuffed by Raekwon and people knew. He was on ig or twitter like idk man.

U still high aint u? lol u didn't think this post out

Pretty much every journalist has strong views, that's just part of their job. I don't think any of them are claiming to be thugs. If they just sat back and said nothing but good things about these artists, most would say they just suck every artists dick. I like that he calls out the bs.

it makes for good TV! like come on

hell czar know damn well he didn’t even watch the episode

just tucked and rolled his ass up in here

U still high aint u? lol u didn't think this post out

No what I said was clear and just my thoughts on Joe Budden. His mindset on this stuff is outdated to me. He ran to ig after getting snuffed by Raekwon so I dont see how what AK does as a reporter is an issue.

No what I said was clear and just my thoughts on Joe Budden. His mindset on this stuff is outdated to me. He ran to ig after getting snuffed by Raekwon so I dont see how what AK does as a reporter is an issue.

Mickey Factz was live streaming before/when the confrontation happened, so people already ran on the net and said what happened, Joe responding wasn't him putting out anything people didn't already know.

So what exactly are you talking about?

Mickey Factz was live streaming before/when the confrontation happened, so people already ran on the net and said what happened, Joe responding wasn't him putting out anything people didn't already know.

So what exactly are you talking about?

So the issue isnt addressing things online the issue is on the reporting of the incident in the first place?

So the issue isnt addressing things online the issue is on the reporting of the incident in the first place?

The difference is in the migos/xxx situation, nobody would've knew shit if he didn't come online and report it, Joe's situation was being live streamed, he was chillin with mickey factz and they were chillin live streaming and then rae walked in with a handful of niggas, so it was already online.

Joe and his OGs/ Royce's niggas ( u can find a royce and rae confrontation online) pulled up on Rae and his niggas and rae throw up the white flag, but that shit never fully hit the net. There's a difference.

The difference is age. I mean migos xxxx pretty much anybody under 25 grew up with everything wide open. The whole street vs. Non street thing thats whatever nobody cares about that for real.

The difference is age. I mean migos xxxx pretty much anybody under 25 grew up with everything wide open. The whole street vs. Non street thing thats whatever nobody cares about that for real.

That's why this generation is full of fuck niggas

Hell czar saying “ok” during a debate will never not not be funny and equally infuriating at the same damn time

This is a perfect example of what Joe was talking about lol Niggas that never did anything remotely close to street shit should not be speaking about the shit. Mfs don't even know the codes to know if you're breaking it or not.

This is a perfect example of what Joe was talking about lol Niggas that never did anything remotely close to street should not be speaking about the shit. Mfs don't even know the codes to know if you're breaking it or not.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back