Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Leaves Everyday Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
He went off lmaoo He was saying real shit but he aint have to bark on AK like that lol

damn...around 14:30...it got real

I also hate how he goes after AK every episode lmaoo like AK is great for hip hop and so is Joe budden

like this is not 1995 and Ak is not going to be gunned down in a lexus coupe for reporting rap beef

like chill tf out lmaoo

lol I think I'm the only nigga on this site that fucks with AK and yea Joe being going off on homie. It used to be every episode now it's only like once a week lol With that being said, he did make some good points, but like Dame Dash, Kanye and others, his delivery isn't too good.

I also hate how he goes after AK every episode lmaoo like AK is great for hip hop and so is Joe budden

like this is not 1995 and Ak is not going to be gunned down in a lexus coupe for reporting rap beef

like chill tf out lmaoo

where you been?

They gon constantly try AK b/c he talk shit then try to hide his hands

he calls himself a gossiper

scust

but I feel Ak has a lane. there are ppl that legit want to know about who’s beefing with who, who got caught slipping by who and etc etc

AK is only delivering what a lot of ppl want. I don’t like Joe’s historic amnesia here. Hip Hop has always had its fair share of rap beefs.

in today’s times, Biggie beefing with Kwame would be seen as corny lol and I’m sure fuckity fuck fuck niggas could be attributed to a lot of rap niggas from back in the day lol

I think Ak has a lane that feeds the younger generation. no matter how corny or wack we think it is, it’s his lane and he’s great for hip hop

joe gotta chill lmaooo

nah, AK be instigating his ass off then tries to hide it under the guise of reporting what the street wanna know

Joe just old and wildin again. Niggas dont care as much about street shit anyway. He too tense didnt he get snuffed by Raekwon and people knew. He was on ig or twitter like idk man.

Pretty much every journalist has strong views, that's just part of their job. I don't think any of them are claiming to be thugs. If they just sat back and said nothing but good things about these artists, most would say they just suck every artists dick. I like that he calls out the bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back