Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Budden & Nicki Minaj Exchange Words

well, do we know what buddy was charged for to get that label?

he could've been caught taking a piss in public or some shit

i aint trying to absolve him from anything, but we've had many convos on this site how the charge sex offender is too broad and sometimes it has nothing to do with kids. Now if he touching kids, then both of them can commit that

Sometimes it has to do with grown ass men fucking on CHILDREN that these men feel look and are built like grown ass women.

Either way, ew.

I thought she was talking about Game at first, until she mentioned the white house thing and then I was like damn she talking about Ross.

I actually enjoyed the interview.

Mal and Rory did what they usually do when a big guest is on the show and let Joe carry it. Rory shut down after Nicki raised her voice at him lol.

Funny thing is a lot of women who listen to the Joe Budden podcast hate when they have women guest ,the only one they liked was Bridget Kelly

maxresdefault.jpg

Bridget was dope both times, she fit in...After listening to the podcast, Nicki is just like Joe...She hates to be wrong, and she's so focused on her point that anyone tryna correct her in it turns into the enemy...Joe's gotten better with it cause he's had more public sit downs and people actually challenging his statements...

Back